• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Someone Actually Be Fired on Monday?

Hoenheim

Given the draft the past 2 years (and Fitt or Rhule regardless, we've had the same scouts helping shape our eval), I'm nervous every week because Scott Fitterer, Cole Spencer and Jared Kirskey are spending time working on the college front.  

But realistically, I do think there's a chance Frank is fired.  There's nothing more to see from him.  It's done.  

I'd be wary of firing Reich and making Evero the head coach unless you're prepared to take the interim tag off him at year's end. Otherwise we're looking at a Wilks type situation again. Evero has been one of the few bright spots on this team, keeping the defense playing tough despite injuries to some of our key players and the offense putting them in horrible positions with turnovers and multiple 3 and outs. I have to think they'd lean offensive coach for a new head coach so making Evero interim most likely means we lose him altogether. Obviously I'm massively disappointed in the team but at this point this year is lost so I'd focus on setting us up for the best situation next year rather than trying to turn around this one.

• Beer 1