• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OL PFFs grades are out. *Warning for the weak stomach*

ncfan

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

Can you provide pass block grades and hurries, sacks, hits? 

I'm watching the game and alot of those sacks are on Devito. Obviously not all, but so far I can put 2 of 4 on the QB. 

Does this not seem inconsistent to you?

For one QB you must make excuses and seek out a responsible party but for the other QB who actually performed above and beyond his circumstances you seek ways to blame him for being sacked?

You guys are biased too.

• Poo 1

55 minutes ago, Cavscout said:

Zavala shouldn't be in the NFL, or CFL, or XFL. Dude is REALLY bad! 

most of this team shouldn't. aging vets will come here to settle down with a family in charlotte. good luck hyping this place up to somebody. While coaches "supposedly" are interested in the job, ain't heard a damn player in this league be like "i wanna play with brucie"

50 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

only the panthers would cut their starting LG and replace him with someone even worse.

throckmorton was garbage also but zavala is on another level

Remember when "other teams were calling us and congratulating us on drafting Zavala"

I think Fitty, Reich, and Tepper don't understand sarcasm.

Congratulations Congrats Sticker by adriana-makeup for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Just now, Gapanthersfan said:

Chuba got 10 carries for 57 yards. 

Sanders went 11 for 50. 

We were gashing these dudes. The running game was keeping us in the game. We actually had a rhythm. 

Is there some vendetta against trying to win like this? Hell, those runs go for more than a typical Bryce check down. 

a lot of that came from under center and not the HEY YALL WE'RE RUNNING A ZONE READ STRAIGHT INTO A PILE

18 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Obviously these guys aren’t playing well, but having to play out of the shotgun and pistol and telegraphing our offense as obvious passing plays it not helping.  There is no sense of misdirection by our offensive formations and teams know when we’re passing.  When pass rushers know they can pin their ears back it’s going to be even harder to block.

The NFL as a whole is going more and more out of the shotgun.  Jonathan Alexander mentioned Sunday Bryce is 10th in the NFL in pct out of the gun.

I believe NC State ran primary out of the gun in the spread too.

The lack of movement and motion is the most alarming thing to me.  And as it’s been pointed out.  It’s at the same pct and eearily similar to what he was doing in Indy before he was told to get lost.  It was just out of another base scheme.

Any modern day passing heavy offense uses a ton of pre snap motion etc.  and we’re literally doing none of it.

as Josh Norris said last week.

Frank Reich is outdated in todays league.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Does this not seem inconsistent to you?

For one QB you must make excuses and seek out a responsible party but for the other QB who actually performed above and beyond his circumstances you seek ways to blame him for being sacked?

You guys are biased too.

frankw, Devito stepped up into the pass rush with one sack and there was literally no pressure - clean pocket. Another, he stepped up and ran left into the pressure instead of throwing the ball away - but he was at least able to step up into the pocket. Another, he was sacked by a safety, when WAS blitzed a CB and a S. Someone is open on that play. Just a slow read. 

That's just taking advantage of a rookie. He's made a few big throws - one to Saquan so far, but his pocket presence is not that good. I'm trying to be as objective as possible and saying 2 of the 4 were his fault. What he's doing better than Bryce (if that's what you're looking for) - pushing the ball downfield. And I agree Bryce has to do that more.