• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horn and Henderson Doubtful Sunday

ncfan

I want to shut Horn down for the rest of the season. Not because of his injury or anything but I want to see Evero continue to have this depleted defense looking good and treat it like a mini job interview if we decided to move on from Frank at the end of the season. 

16 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Okay but they better make them both sit on the sidelines and watch the game intently from beginning to end.

If we've gotta watch this crap, they ought to have to as well!

I'm going to let you in on a secret. You don't have to watch. I'm going to cut down a Christmas tree with my wife and daughter 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, toldozer said:

I'm going to let you in on a secret. You don't have to watch. I'm going to cut down a Christmas tree with my wife and daughter 

Yeah it hasn't been hard to find better uses of that time. I don't feel bad at all doing other things whether with my family or just relaxing.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I mean, Horn is better than Surtain when he plays. No one could foresee that Horn would only play one season worth of games in three years. Horn's injury history began when he got drafted. I can't put that  on Fitterer.

Jaycee Horn has played so little in his career….we really never seen have face a tough assignment.  Given that, it’s hard to make the better when healthy argument. 

16 minutes ago, CRA said:

Jaycee Horn has played so little in his career….we really never seen have face a tough assignment.  Given that, it’s hard to make the better when healthy argument. 

Come on, man. He shut down Deebo Samuel, D.K. Metcalf and others. Samuel and Metcalf are certainly tough assignments. I'll concede that his prowess hasn't been displayed enough, but it's only because he hasn't been on the field. 

23 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Come on, man. He shut down Deebo Samuel, D.K. Metcalf and others. Samuel and Metcalf are certainly tough assignments. I'll concede that his prowess hasn't been displayed enough, but it's only because he hasn't been on the field. 

That’s also Geno and Jimmy G

Surtain - Mahomes 2x every year, Herbert 2x every year, Allen, Burrow, Lawerence, Dak, Hurts, Tua, etc,  and those elite QBs are throwing to elite weapons.  That’s what has made his job significantly tougher.   

Horn suited up against a grand total of 1 elite QB for a full game and it was over in the first quarter with them not even having to try to throw because Joe Mixon had the best game of his career and a field day.   Horn flat out hasn’t had to defend elite QB play like Surtain.  Maybe he is better.  Who knows.  He is good when he has played.   Surtain’s competition has just been different and much tougher. 

I mean, Jaycee Horn could shutdown a prime Megatron to 0 yards if I was QB.  QB play is relevant to the convo and Horn hasn’t seen it.