• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Tepper after the game

TheSpecialJuan

What’s ridiculous….people thinking billionaire owners ‘stay out of’ their billionaire purchases   Not the way the real world works   

Too, doubt he gives two shakes of a rats ass  about the Huddles’  collective opinions are…we are just the ‘little people’ ….pro sports sucks sometimes and this era is certainly one of them 

…I’ll say this for them, not only do they suck, they are historically offensively bad   …anything worth doing is worth doing right…they do the same mistakes over and over and over    

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

DJ Chark after the game...

Fair or not, that can be seen as questioning Bryce for his decision.

Won't be surprised if somebody asks him about that...

Chark made some good catches today but should not be putting this out. I noticed him quitting on the top of his routes several times today and also not doing showing much effort to make himself available on off-script/extended plays. Haven’t noticed it so much prior but man.. be quiet, Chark lol 

5 minutes ago, CLG said:

Chark made some good catches today but should not be putting this out. I noticed him quitting on the top of his routes several times today and also not doing showing much effort to make himself available on off-script/extended plays. Haven’t noticed it so much prior but man.. be quiet, Chark lol 

Well, why exactly is a rookie changing the play call in this situation …

that’s a better question…seldom when young does that is it successful 

Dalton  is no magician but this team would not be so incompetent with him playing 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's got an obvious, proven option in Kevin Colbert. I agree it's possible he goes for somebody else though.

Whoever it ultimately is, it needs to be someone who's proven they know how to build a winning team in the NFL.

I have a theory on this. Colbert actually hates Tepper and has been giving him terrible advice behind the scenes this whole time 

11 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Well, why exactly is a rookie changing the play call in this situation …

that’s a better question…seldom when young does that is it successful 

Dalton  is no magician but this team would not be so incompetent with him playing 

No argument from me there either.. they trust him and that’s on them. I did wonder the dynamics there myself, we just don’t know what Bryce was told and how he was directed and coached to make the decision. Or if he went against what he was told.. we just don’t know. 

What we do know is the offense has sucked all season and I doubt Bryce is changing the plays more often than he is taking the play call. Pretty much, from what we’ve seen the odds were against us either way. Speaking on that last play and first option being a better fit when as of today we were the 29th best offense with only 2 rushing tds.. and you specifically not adding much to the mix this season..read the room. I like Chark the person.. I’m just saying this is a statement I’d disagree with him putting out there.

Edited by CLG