• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper to speak on Tuesday

Mr. Scot

Just now, UNCrules2187 said:

I mean you can't fire a coach 11 games into his first season and then not hold a presser? 

He has absolutely no one associated with the team to speak through. He fired Reich he has to make sure it was him who announced it now he is going to hold a press conference and blovate like he has a plan out of this mess he's created.

Unless he is going to say he is officially announcing he and his wife are removing themselves from the day to day operations and hiring an experienced NFL consultant to navigate this process I have no hope.

Like I e said numerous times, were caught in a vicious cycle.

There's a poo show. Tepper steps in to proudly announce a bold decision driven by his involvement. An even worse poo show ensues. Tepper disappears into the background embarrassed to stew. Tepper reemerges to proudly announce a bold decision driven by his involvement. An even worse poo show ensues.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

He has absolutely no one associated with the team to speak through. He fired Reich he has to make sure it was him who announced it now he is going to hold a press conference and blovate like he has a plan out of this mess he's created.

Unless he is going to say he is officially announcing he and his wife are removing themselves from the day to day operations and hiring an experienced NFL consultant to navigate this process I have no hope.

Yes, usually the fan base will come back with the hope that someone else can do better. It want work this time. At least for me. I just don't like the guy. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, GEM said:

Yes, usually the fan base will come back with the hope that someone else can do better. It want work this time. At least for me. I just don't like the guy. 

His ego has been our undoing and will continue because he can't help himself and truly thinks he can do no wrong.

The fact that we have the lowest win percentage in all of sports since 2019 says it all. Yet still some people will login here and poo posts on his behalf lmao.