• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I legit feel bad for Bryce

Dorian Gray

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

He's accomplished more in his life already than you probably ever will...

Clown avatar is fitting...

Has our fanbase always been full of awful people like this?  godalmighty...

Yes and this is the sewer. Most here only engage with the panthers on Sunday and on the keyboard here. 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Bye Felicia 

Yeah Eff off keyboard warrior.  I was here long before you were.

You can have this place.  You are the perfect representation of this franchise right now.

Clowns running the organization, clowns running the message board...

Your 2023 Carolina Panthers!!

• Beer 1

I don't feel bad for him in the slightest, if anything, I think he knew this was coming and his time in the NFL wouldn't be for long and I applaud him for playing the game correctly.

He wasn't the guaranteed #1 pick going into the combine, him not throwing was because he knew throwing back to back with the other prospects would expose his significant throwing limitations, in particular, the lack of velocity on his throws.

He gamed the system into being the #1 pick even though he never should have been even in contention for it.

If anything, he's lucky that he got put into such a bad situation because the team has no other option than keep playing him and it gives him a chance to try and figure something out and make a career for himself.

Had he been judged for his physical abilities instead of his mythical super brain, he'd have fallen in the draft, likely got taken by a better team, then failed and quickly benched because they would have a chance at actually winning games with another QB in the game.

He'd have been in a Trey Lance situation, someone who's career may never end up taking off the ground, instead he's at least going to get a chance to play his way out of it and into at least a career backup role after we cut bait in a year or two.

• Pie 5

6 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

The board reflects the ownership very well. Soon there won’t be anyone here as the owner makes one bad decision after another. Personally I find all of it entertaining in a comedic kind of way.  

Edited by ickmule
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I don't feel bad for him in the slightest, if anything, I think he knew this was coming and his time in the NFL wouldn't be for long and I applaud him for playing the game correctly.

He wasn't the guaranteed #1 pick going into the combine, him not throwing was because he knew throwing back to back with the other prospects would expose his significant throwing limitations, in particular, the lack of velocity on his throws.

He gamed the system into being the #1 pick even though he never should have been even in contention for it.

If anything, he's lucky that he got put into such a bad situation because the team has no other option than keep playing him and it gives him a chance to try and figure something out and make a career for himself.

Had he been judged for his physical abilities instead of his mythical super brain, he'd have fallen in the draft, likely got taken by a better team, then failed and quickly benched because they would have a chance at actually winning games with another QB in the game.

He'd have been in a Trey Lance situation, someone who's career may never end up taking off the ground, instead he's at least going to get a chance to play his way out of it and into at least a career backup role after we cut bait in a year or two.

Tv Land Teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land

4 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Yeah Eff off keyboard warrior.  I was here long before you were.

You can have this place.  You are the perfect representation of this franchise right now.

Your 2023 Carolina Panthers!!

it is wild Igo just straight up left us. these "mods" and prominent posters are terrible. and yes im just setting myself up for that clown guy to reply cope or something 

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

There's not even legitimate discourse here anymore.  Jeremy has abandoned the place (I don't blame him).

Moderators are useless or are actively part of the cesspool.

Basically, a reflection of the franchise.

This was such a good place for a long time, too.  RIP Carolina Huddle

I blame Tepper for this as well.. lmao

• Pie 1