• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hot Take Coming! (Tabor)

CRA

24 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Y’all are clueless. This is his team. He’ll get his coach. We’ll get some guys in here that can make plays, and y’all will have to find someone else to blame for your misery 

I wouldnt be as confident as you.  He has regressed this season.   Most of that through no fault of his own but if he doesnt show improvement next season and we are in the running for the first pick then hes gone i would bet.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

We are about to witness a repeat of last year (just to a lesser extent). 

I always thought it was a coin flip in regards to who would take over for Rhule.  Wilks got the call and proceeded to have this team looking better.  I think we see the same thing occur with Tabor.  Tabor is going to win more games than Frank.  But not a Wilks .500 record. 

but just like Wilks.  This first game is going to be ugly and rough.  Talk was Wilks was intentionally trying to lose it was so bad.  

we got lots of problems. Tepper is problem 1.  Fitt is problem 2.  Frank was problem 3.  and it’s going to start to become apparent how bad Frank really was.  Tabor winning at least 2 and the Panthers find a respectable path down the stretch 

I agree.  As with most dysfunctional organizations with bad leadership, everyone else is blamed until there is nobody left.

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

The #1 player you need to continue to evaluate is your QB. Shut up with this Dalton poo. Don’t y’all understand Bryce at this point IS the team. This is going to be built around him like it or not. 

The evaluation is in… he sucks. On the other hand, we’d be undefeated if we held our opponents to single digits. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Y’all are clueless. This is his team. He’ll get his coach. We’ll get some guys in here that can make plays, and y’all will have to find someone else to blame for your misery 

What has Bryce shown to make this his team?  The coach knew from the beginning this wasn't his QB but tried to work within the limits of what he had.  Franks biggest downfall is not standing up to Tepper and telling him that Bryce isn't the guy.

• Pie 1

Only thing this team can do at this point is change back to a power running team. The oline they have in place is built for that. Sprinkle in some passing to go with it. Being this team doesn't have a talent infusion on the horizon this should be the first thing this staff does. It will keep Young from getting demolished and help with turnovers and time of position. Just my thoughts.

3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

To make sure of that you better sit him so he don't get hurt. Start Dalton or he will get jordan travis'd

8 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Not for long league. That dream doesnt stay for much longer than next year if he shits the bed again