• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At this point of the season do you prefer to be the HEEL (screw the Bears from the #1 pick) or focus on getting the top of rounds 2-7

TheBigKat

Do you want to win some meaningless games and screw the Bears from getting the first overall pick

or lose baby lose and have our second round pick basically the equivalent of a 1st rounder

Honestly for me, keep losing, a high second and a high third MOST GMs not named Tepper, Fitterer, Hurney, Gettlemen, Nicole could actually do something with those picks

I want Tepper to marinate in the utter embarrassment of handing the Bears #1 overall as just part of the haul we traded to get to #1 overall last year. This is going to end up on a very short list of the worst trades in NFL history with Stroud looking like a future HOFer. If the Bears knock one out of the park at #1 and Bryce keeps looking like a guy who doesn't belong on an NFL football field it might end up taking the crown.

• Pie 4

Screw the Bears. Picking 32nd or 36th won’t change much at all, even less in later rounds. I would love to not end up trading the #1 overall pick. Damage is already done and TBH, I don’t think we have the talent to win more than one more game so it won’t matter anyway.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I want Tepper to marinate in the utter embarrassment of handing the Bears #1 overall as just part of the haul we traded to get to #1 overall last year. This is going to end up on a very short list of the worst trades in NFL history with Stroud looking like a future HOFer. If the Bears knock one out of the park at #1 and Bryce keeps looking like a guy who doesn't belong on an NFL football field it might end up taking the crown.

You don't like bryce? Couldn't tell from your 8 billion posts bashing him and anyone who isn't ready to write him off since that is the worst possible outcome for this franchise. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

42 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Do you want to win some meaningless games and screw the Bears from getting the first overall pick

or lose baby lose and have our second round pick basically the equivalent of a 1st rounder

Honestly for me, keep losing, a high second and a high third MOST GMs not named Tepper, Fitterer, Hurney, Gettlemen, Nicole could actually do something with those picks

Yes. Lets magically win out. Bc we haven't won all year. Cmon man.

43 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I’m sorry you feel that way

• Pie 1

I want to see progress, and with that, you'd like to see some wins. And even with some wins, we're too much in a hole to get deeper than maybe pick 4 at best.  Heck, 4-13 could still net us pick 1.  

There's realistically only one team out of conference in play for #1 being NE. 

AZ is the other in the NFC, but they play Chicago Christmas week and have a strange Steelers team next weekend.  Bears also have some winnable games ahead.

WAS and/or NYG losing out is possible with their schedules for 4-13, but even that said, I have a hard time seeing AZ, us or NE getting 2+ wins.

I could see it shake out where NE has #1.  

47 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

You don't like bryce? Couldn't tell from your 8 billion posts bashing him and anyone who isn't ready to write him off since that is the worst possible outcome for this franchise. 

As a fan, I want Bryce to succeed as a Panther for a very long time in this league.  That epitomizes the very definition of a fan of a team.  Anyone routing against the young man's success simply isn't a fan...plain and simple.