• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s beyond time to bench Bryce.

hepcat

3 minutes ago, emhoward said:

I'm not sure what the point is. Previously some wanted him benched because as @LinvilleGorge was saying they wanted to confirm that Andy Dalton would make the offense look better since it was a one game sample. But even as a Bryce guy for most of the year, I fairly confident now that Dalton would look better, and it seems like everyone agrees at this point. So if we all know Andy would look better and is better. What's the point? 

You can't bench him now. If you bench him now after likely firing your HC and a couple of assistants for wanting him benched and we look better with Dalton it basically just confirms we're fuging morons. I mean, everyone already thinks that but it's best not to follow through and confirm it for certain.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

bad mojo...for GP...cause he needs a break to reflect...damn put Ichey back there..anything for entertainment...made up my mind...i wont watch next weeks game....i don't have the guts to....

Fortunately for him he’s not the only one out there playing bad. You’re 1-11 don’t talk to me about mojo

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If he's not ready it's because he's never gonna be ready. It's not like he was some raw talent upside pick. His draft value was based on being a plug and play super processor while the knock on him was that he might already be at his physical ceiling based on his talent.

I just don't understand how folks can see it elsewhere, but ignore it at Bama. Guys like Stetson Bennett and Jake Fromm are seen for what they are - really good college QBs who probably won't translate to the NFL and are largely products of the surrounding talent and systems. Yet with Bryce folks convinced themselves that this 5'10" noodle arm was making chicken salad out of chicken poo at Alabama like he was playing at ECU or something. GTFO of here. This dude fooled everyone.

Well, he didn't fool me. I took a lot of heat last off-season for warning that this guy has marginal NFL physical talent.

Don't disagree with any of that. But if the fans have been able to see since preseason that he wasn't ready, it had to be damn sure obvious to the coaching staff he wasn't. This season was never about winning. It was about Tepper proving he knew football. No one should give 2 shits about where a player was drafted, put the best damn players on the field, period. This is a got damn poo show. 

Fug Tepper and his bitch Fitterer. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, emhoward said:

Well I guess Andy winning a game or two is enough of a reason so we won't be giving Chicago the number one pick. I didn't think about that. 

It’s still Andy Dalton. Wouldn’t be sure about that. I remember when people here used to call for Derek Anderson. I bet you they wouldn’t call for Jameis 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Don't disagree with any of that. But if the fans have been able to see since preseason that he wasn't ready, it had to be damn sure obvious to the coaching staff he wasn't. This season was never about winning. It was about Tepper proving he knew football. No one should give 2 shits about where a player was drafted, put the best damn players on the field, period. This is a got damn poo show. 

Fug Tepper and his bitch Fitterer. 

I mean, these guys probably got fired for trying to bench Bryce. Marinate in that.

• Flames 1