• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper

Pazhoosier89

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Absolutely no way in hell that this conspiracy is true.

It would have been leaked to the media by now.

Your sins will always find you out… Connor Stalions at Michigan, the Chicago Blackhawks covering up sexual assaults, etc.

If something this big we’re true then it would have been leaked by now.

I’m all for dragging the Tepper’s but this one is insane.

Do you think she gives input at all?

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't believe either of the Teppers are actually making deals or closing transactions directly or anything of that sort.

With Dave though, I think he expresses preferences over players he wants, players he doesn't care for, how he wants things done, etc.

That's really all the meddling he or any owner has to do to royally screw things up.

I’m with this. Agreed it’s enough and the main reason Brice was drafted. I also think Nicole does have influence as well

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Do you think she gives input at all?

Absolutely but she’s not the one trading for C.J. Henderson. I wish she was but that poo is all Scott.

If she was literally the GM she’d be involved in all aspects of player personnel and I highly doubt she had any influence on us drafting Chandler fugging Zavala.

She’s around to assist with big decisions and that’s it.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

25 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Way too many conspiracy theories on here about Nicole Tepper. I seriously doubt she has as much influence as people seem to think.

In other words, David Tepper doesn't need any help to be a terrible owner. If we are keeping Scott Fitterer it's because he's Dave's rubber stamp/proxy, not Nicole's.

One of the conspiracies about Nicole is of the Panthers'/David Tepper's own doing. They are quick to brag about her increasing involvement within the organization as an executive, but look at her profile. Zero mention of her professional and educational background or really any qualifications she has beyond being married to David Tepper.

Just look

https://www.panthers.com/team/ownership_business/nicole-tepper

Now compare that to the profile of team president Kristi Coleman with all of the background info showing her clear qualifications for the position she holds.

https://www.panthers.com/team/ownership_business/kristi-coleman

Hell, go to Google and try to figure it out Nicole Tepper's background. It's like they've scrubbed the entire internet of any and all of her background info.

• Pie 3

23 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

to be fair you were the same dude arguing recently that Tepper isnt a meddling owner so theres that

I didn't say he didn't influence or meddle, I said he probably isn't making these decisions on his own. 

If he liked Bryce Young its most likely because most of the front office presented Bryce as the best pick.

This idea that Tepper liked Bryce and everyone else like Stroud is just stupid. 

There are multiple reports that Tepper admits he doesn't know the football side, especially the evaluation side.  I seriously doubt he and his wife are scouting these players and creating their own big board.  

If we traded up for DJ Johnson it was because the front office had him high on their big board and they felt, he was a worthy pick at a position of need. 

In reality all of this Tepper hate has done nothing but cover up how bad the organization has done from a personnel standpoint.

Just ask yourself this:

If the HC, OC, GM, scouts, and Caldwell all liked Stroud more do you really think Tepper would have overruled all of them to take Bryce?  Makes no sense.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Absolutely no way in hell that this conspiracy is true.

It would have been leaked to the media by now.

Your sins will always find you out… Connor Stalions at Michigan, the Chicago Blackhawks covering up sexual assaults, etc.

If something this big we’re true then it would have been leaked by now.

I’m all for dragging the Tepper’s but this one is insane.

It may not be true that she is the de facto GM but she is more involved than any other owners wife I have ever seen.

2 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

I bet she and her husband go to key parties. CENSORED***

I don't think Dave participates 

also you all are making fun of her, but you have never in your life experienced cocaine as good as she and david casually do on wednesdays.

just pure as the freshly driven slow. 

doing rails like skiing down A basin. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

One of the conspiracies about Nicole is of the Panthers'/David Tepper's own doing. They are quick to brag about her increasing involvement within the organization as an executive, but look at her profile. Zero mention of her professional and educational background or really any qualifications she has beyond being married to David Tepper.

Just look

Now compare that to the profile of team president Kristi Coleman with all of the background info showing her clear qualifications for the position she holds.

Hell, go to Google and try to figure it out Nicole Tepper's background. It's like they've scrubbed the entire internet of any and all of her background info.

Yeah, this is the problem right here. It's the peak of narcissism to try and give your wife - someone who, apparently, has no experience in any sort of executive environment, let alone a football one - a major role in the organization.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

My conspiracy theory is that she is the actual GM and Fitterer is here as cover for her ,hence the reason he has not been fired. Stories of her watching practices make me actually believe. Would not shock me if this were the case with this Tepper shitshow.

https://x.com/primetimecar/status/1731707126156845219?s=46&t=xeIgh_-Vr2aKxBkBJdfnKA

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just look

I can't even find her Linkedin. That's like...standard operating procedure for these lanyard freaks. 

Even went to see if I could find an old myspace for nicole bronish