• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper

Pazhoosier89

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

why is she watching practice (by herself)?  Why is she interviewing coaching candidates?  Why is she at pro days and interviewing potential prospects?

add it all together and you have to assume she is giving some level of input which is crazy

Because she's on the panel that makes final football decisions along With Tepper, Morgan and Fitt. She's trying to learn football. Which if she's in that position.... is good I guess. 

I’m actually glad she’s taking the time to learn. Do I think she’s making decisions? No, but maybe one day she will and that would be from putting the time in to educate herself.

I think of it this way:

1. I would rather the wife be learning about the team and how to run the organization from ground level up. She will be more likely to speak up to her husband when he’s doing too much or too little. Good thing!

2. I hope she becomes engrossed in the Carolinas and the Panthers so much that it becomes her home and favorite daily activity. This keeps the team from moving or if he was to pass, she knows how to keep an organization running.

I actually have more faith in her than him. She got to where she’s at with more than a pretty face. I would bet she’s not some dumb woman most on this board want to make her out to be.

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, Carolina Mike said:

I’m actually glad she’s taking the time to learn. Do I think she’s making decisions? No, but maybe one day she will and that would be from putting the time in to educate herself.

I think of it this way:

1. I would rather the wife be learning about the team and how to run the organization from ground level up. She will be more likely to speak up to her husband when he’s doing too much or too little. Good thing!

2. I hope she becomes engrossed in the Carolinas and the Panthers so much that it becomes her home and favorite daily activity. This keeps the team from moving or if he was to pass, she knows how to keep an organization running.

I actually have more faith in her than him. She got to where she’s at with more than a pretty face. I would bet she’s not some dumb woman most on this board want to make her out to be.

Shes not taking time to learn, she is jumping feet first in. 

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Listen y'all, can we lay off the weird sexual stuff? Discussing Nicole's involvement in the organization is fair game. But can we just keep it there? Some of this poo is just creepy.

You allowed the onlyfans joke that people were reporting to remain last night. So where exactly is the line drawn now? 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

Yeah from what has reported, people are just scared to go against Dave.

Dave says he likes Bryce and magically everyone else likes Bryce.

Dave says he likes Reich, so does everyone else. 

Dave says run more RPO (and he’s probably right) Frank says his offense doesn’t have RPO- Tepper fires him.

Cycle continues.

There is a part of me that wonders whether Frank letting everyone know about the weekly meetings played a part in his firing.

It certainly has drawn a lot of negative press.

7 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Way too many conspiracy theories on here about Nicole Tepper. I seriously doubt she has as much influence as people seem to think.

In other words, David Tepper doesn't need any help to be a terrible owner. If we are keeping Scott Fitterer it's because he's Dave's rubber stamp/proxy, not Nicole's.

I think (hope) its just for fun. Fans need something fun to talk about.

If we had any bright spots including but not limited to; good young players, savy veteran players, longshot playoff potential, a speculative first round draft pick or promising coaches(?)… people would probably talk about those things.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, AU-panther said:

you people are getting trolled.

The chance of actually making the decisions on her own is somewhere close to zero, let alone being the GM.

Just because she makes the phone call to trade up for a player doesn't mean she is making the decisions.  Do you honestly think that was her idea?  

That was a player that the front office and coaches wanted, she did the formality of making the call.  No different if you tell a staffer to make the call.

I’ll tell you one thing, Fitterer sure as hell isn’t making all the final calls. Because if he was, dude would have been fired already. His track record is atrocious.

Ratt Mhule’s wife picked Chubba, is it so far fetched that Nicole pulled the ‘she got a draft pick, why can’t I, David?’ card to select BY? 

truth is stranger than fiction, I might could be just throwing poo, but it might could stick too….

who cares they’re both morons and completely unqualified

this franchise is like a damn toy to them, nothing else and game day is like a lotto ticket you scratch, lose, and then think what you want to eat that’s  exactly what the panthers are to them

really unfortunate the Panthers were sold to the teppers. It’s so sad he bought this team and essentially destroyed it quicker than anyone could if that was their goal

• Pie 1