• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who we should have drafted? (Sarcasm while crying)

WarPanthers89

18 minutes ago, jimfear said:

We should’ve held at 9 and waited until this year when the draft features multiple top QB prospects. 

I agree. This team wasn't ready to go get their guy. Too many holes and no true #1 WR that could consistently beat press coverage - yes, that's even with DJ Moore. 

Should have beefed up the team with offensive playmakers/WRs, Offensive/Defensive linemen, and a true inside LB. Then, draft your guy at QB. 

But with all that said, I think Bryce will be fine if the Panthers are smart and aggressive in the offseason. 

• Pie 5

2 hours ago, Navy_football said:

I agree. This team wasn't ready to go get their guy. Too many holes and no true #1 WR that could consistently beat press coverage - yes, that's even with DJ Moore. 

Don't tell @frankw that D.J. Moore is not a true WR1. He will have conniptions.

I've always said that Moore needed more consistency. We needed another true WR1 when we had him. If the Bears somehow land Harrison Jr., that would likely free up Moore to be the high end WR2 that he's proven to be. As for us, we need a WR1 and a WR2, a legit TE...basically everything.