• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers abandoning Wofford for training camp, will be in Charlotte

TN05

9 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

Honestly the only thing that matters to me is the players opinions on this. Always figured having camp at Wafford was a nice way to encourage team building/chemistry but if the players are okay with the change then I don’t care.

You think Tepper asks the players how they feel about anything? I doubt he consulted any players before installing turf and those ugly ass field level suites that opposing fans rent out every week

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You'll be ok, South Carolina. You still have ... um ... hmm. You still have ... um. A coastline? I guess?

It's silly to make players travel to a crappy college to practice and live in crappy dorms.

Look at this clown.  Clearly never been to the luxurious South of the Border.  Haven’t you seen the 824 billboards, friend. 

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

I honestly think Tepper will move Panthers.  He poo the bed so badly here the coward will run.

I’m to the point where I actually wouldn’t care because I would be so entertained at him going somewhere else and failing there. David Tepper is an arrogant jackass. 

• Pie 1

Main thing that would get Tepper to move the team is the stadium. It’s what generates his money. Keep in mind the panthers while they are currently his (failing) pet project, also host Charlotte fc games and concerts, among other events. Should these other sources of income no longer find profit at the current stadium he will pursue a new one, and that might not be in Charlotte 

• Beer 1

18 hours ago, CBDellinger said:

yall really upset abut no more Wafford?

the only reason it was there was because Captain Jeans Day went to school there.  Who gives a fug if they move it?  Not like Spartanburg is some cultural hub with a buncha attractions... it has the Beacon and u can see the peach butt on the way down... thats it.

“Captain Jeans Day” gave me a good chuckle. Haha

12 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You'll be ok, South Carolina. You still have ... um ... hmm. You still have ... um. A coastline? I guess?

It's silly to make players travel to a crappy college to practice and live in crappy dorms.

From a national media standpoint i'd say its Dawn Staley and the College girls basketball team