• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hayden Hurst

ncfan

11 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

He was hit sideways. Your neck can't absorb the impact nearly as well as it can front to back. Know someone that had a TBI that caused some memory issues and they haven't resolved 7 years later. Brain injuries are no joke. 

The camera angle barely catches the slam, but he did hit his head hard on the play.

1 hour ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

The camera angle barely catches the slam, but he did hit his head hard on the play.

Thanks for the bad pass, Bryce!

I hope this doesn't mean we keep Ian Thomas any longer. That guy is the worst TE I've ever seen!

• Pie 1

Damn so brutal, I’m in the camp of hang them up and work to recover and live a normal healthy life off the field. I liked the signing, wasn’t expecting him to be Olsen or anything but the best TE we’ve had since Greg. I don’t really blame him for the lack of production pre-injury. Seemed like both Bryce and Frank completely forgot about him after week 1.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Bryce has gotten 3 coaches fired and made a TE medically retire just slightly way passed the halfway point of his first szn

Personally I’ve become suspicious that’s he’s responsible for a number of oline injuries as well.  

Wishing Hurst a quick and complete recovery.

Edited by Newtcase
  • Pie 2

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

Bryce has gotten 3 coaches fired and made a TE medically retire just slightly way passed the halfway point of his first szn

He’s ended 3 careers, probably more bc no one on this team has any market value any more. I’m convinced this team isn’t even all that bad and wins 6-7 games with Frank and Andy.

• Pie 1

Haven't read the article, but I'm assuming post traumatic amnesia would result from a concussion, right? If so, that's scary and I am sending positive thoughts Hayden Hurst's way.

I honestly think the NFL should be required to have some type of insurance policy and play for any players that get TBIs/concussion related diseases from playing