• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers opponents racking up the awards

ncfan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• All day long, Ricky Prohel. Mr Clutch. Game changing 1st downs. Snagged the game winner against Jacksonville to set the tone on 2003. I can’t remember him ever dropping a pass. His tutelage along with Moose that year is why Steve Smith turned in to what he was.  #2 was Ginn. Randy Moss with bad hands. He had to be accounted for on every play. Incredible game speed. It was really cool having a guy who we knew would never be caught from behind. I loved watching the guy play.  #3 Greg Hardy. He could have been out Miles Garrett. He had all the tools. Powerful and fast. Bull rush. Spin. Swim. Strong against the run. We destroy Denver in the SB with him on the team. Manning would have been in surgery that night. 
    • Corrall is a backup in the UFL
    • Congrats on getting out. I actually got someone to take mine and netted about $200 after transfer fee. This was right around the time we drafted our 5’8” franchise qb and everyone was hyping him up as a super processor.