• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McDermott reportedly wasn't the biggest fan of Cam

t96

5 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

I love Cam, the energy he brought to the team. But Cam only had 3 winning seasons in 11 years. We ran a vanilla offense for most of his time with us. He was never part of a top 10 offense bc he was limited as a QB, He was never a pin point accurate QB who could execute precision timing routes from a pocket. We leaned on our run game, and simple reads. He also wasn’t a player who would stick around after hours and grind tape, he had a life outside of football. Josh Allen never leaves the facility and runs Erhardt-Perkins, the most complex offense in the league, Same offense Brady and Manning ran. Cam would not be effective in that offense. This is coming from someone who has paid for his family to meet Cam before. Just very different QBs. 

I see. I was confused before, but now I am certain. You are a Troll....and a rather poor one too.

✌️

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It baffles me when Panthers fans want to down play how great Cam was in his prime. They guy played with one elite WR and that was only for his first couple of seasons.

It’s not just panther fans, all of the nfl (fans, media, players coaches) downplay cam. I feel like ten years from now, maybe shorter, they will all look back and realize how great he was. How he elevated the talent around him and how very few could get the production he got out of the offense with the weapons they had. Every game felt like “save us cam”. He was one of the most slept on great players in the league.

• Pie 1