• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Saints 1PM Gameday Thread

Panthers Fan 69

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Justin fields is having a nice day

couldabeen a Panther but nooooo

we have a midget that can’t sneak in 4th and 1

Wait, the guy that has been bad enough to earned his team the number 1 pick last year and is only starting to look better with better talent around him. You don't say, maybe we should do the same with this QB, or is he not allowed time like Fields? 

Just now, MGH1989 said:

Wait, the guy that has been bad enough to earned his team the number 1 pick last year and is only starting to look better with better talent around him. You don't say, maybe we should do the same with this QB, or is he not allowed time like Fields? 

The big difference is the talent level. Even when Fields wasn't playing well you could see flashes of elite talent. You don't see it with Bryce.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How did the Rams find Cooper Kupp in the 3rdnand then find Cooper Kupp 2.0 in the 5th?

Must be nice to have competent talent evaluators.

Honestly, I think is the problem with the Panthers. They lost their scouting to the commanders and the bills over the course of five years. To me It seems that the people they replaced them with just aren’t very good at evaluation and for the reports that the general manager / assistant general managers use to build their teams. Have to trust our scouts, but they are not great at what they do and they need to be replaced with better talent that can evaluate talent effectively just like other teams that have success.

Edited by Monrowed
  • Pie 4

1 minute ago, MGH1989 said:

Fields at least can be put under center on a 4th and 1

he can also throw touchdown passes 

tell me about young again ?

Just now, Monrowed said:

Honestly, I think is the problem with the Panthers. They lost their scouting to the commanders and the bills over the course of five years to me. It seems that people they replaced them with just aren’t very good at evaluation for the reports that the general manager assistant general managers use to build their teams. Have to trust our scouts, but they are not great at what they do and they need to be replaced with better talent that can evaluate talent effectively just like other teams that have success.

The problem is David Tepper.

Bryce has had not problem with arm strength today.  We took a number of shots downfield.  In fact, he's had more zip on his ball today than usually.  Today it's been more his accuracy when he does have any time to throw.  He constantly gotten less accurate because of his poor footwork.  That is largely on the pass protection or lack thereof.  He's ducking right after releasing the pass on medium to long throws.

Move Icky to guard and draft/sign another stud guard.  With the exception of Icky not getting a hand on speed rushers from the outside the problem is the push up the middle.  Nash had an awful game at RG.

I really can't wait to see Bryce in a different set of circumstances next year.  I still have a lot of faith. 

Keep pounding. Always.

• Poo 1