• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Admit Failure

BY9Franchise

1 minute ago, Wanderlai said:

Fields isn’t great but damn sure is better than Bryce. Bears use that #1 on a QB right? 

I wouldn’t. Fields isn’t their problem. He could be as good or better than Hurts. Keep building around him. I’m not sure Caleb Williams or Drake Maye are upgrades. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Your friendly reminder we could have drafted Justin Fields. Imagine him in the gun with CMC one side and DJ Moore on the other….Fitt is the real problem here. 

Not just that, but Fitt also admitted to turning down trade offers at the draft bc they wanted Horn so bad.  Two really compelling options at our disposal, line needs,QB needs, and we went DB.

• Pie 1

At this point, you take a deep breath. Find a competent person to run the franchise -- Belichick, Harbaugh (WHOEVER, I don't know who that magic person is. It's not Fitterer). Then, hire a coach. Again, Belichick, Harbaugh, WHOEVER.

Then, draft the best player available in the second. 

Point: Don't panic and draft at QB in the second round. There won't be one.

5 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

I wouldn’t. Fields isn’t their problem. He could be as good or better than Hurts. Keep building around him. I’m not sure Caleb Williams or Drake Maye are upgrades. 

Yes, Maye and Williams are upgrades. Why? Because Fields' body won't hold up. I said that before he was drafted. As big a person as Cam was, he also had a short career.