• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hire Jim Harbaugh

bobcat91

55 minutes ago, hepcat said:

The Panthers are going to struggle to attract any worthwhile coaching candidates. Legit, intelligent coaches are not going want to work for Tepper. It’s going to be another rejectville coaching staff next season. 

Bullshit. Every coach thinks they can win and put the owner in their place. The good ones, anyway 

• Pie 2

it will never happen.  Harbaugh is a hard head who wants things done his way.  Hell, people forget biggest reason he was let go in SF was because he REFUSED to fire Greg Roman.  Do you think Tepper would allow anything like that?  No goddamned way, mister dick fingers cant keep his hands out of the decision making, and Harbaugh would need that freedom.  There's no way I see it happening.

Harbaugh really is the best solution. He’s built winning programs everywhere he has been and his teams play a tough, physical brand of football. He’s won in college and the NFL and is a proven commodity. Unfortunately, Tepper would have to make him an offer he simply cannot refuse and I just do not see that happening because I think Harbaugh is smart enough to know that Dave cannot keep his ego away from meddling in the football operations. Even a “promise” from Dave is likely to fall on deaf ears at this point. Dark days today, dark days ahead. 

13 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I been pushing this hire the hardest. People simply don't like Harbaugh.

Let us continue to suck. We don't even want a winning HC with big balls and a cocky attitude. Someone who will smack the fug outta Tepper if he steps in the room making demands. Harbaugh would beat the living poo outta that fool!

Cause he is a cheater. I would NEVER resort to cheating to win games. We will only win games fair and square or we won't play the game we love.

Tepper will hire a “yes man” to do his billing. That’s the only reason Fitterer is still here. Bullies surround themselves with those that will do as they’re told. Tepper can’t handle pushback because that would mean there’s someone smarter in the room. Tepper cannot admit that he’s wrong and will double down on his poor decisions. The next head coach will be some has-been pushover.