• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear David Tepper

hepcat

You’re absolutely correct, it’s too bad he thinks we are stupid and he thinks he knows more than everyone else when he doesn’t. Once he said come out of the basement, not once, but on two separate occasions, he let us know how he feels about fans. Dude can’t take criticism. Charmin soft. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Everybody is misjudging tepper. Is he a meddling, flatuent, flaccid, blowhard carpetbagger?  Well, it appears to be so far. Is he the living, walking embodiment of Homer Simpson?  Well, yes it looking that way.  Did he ruin the Panthers when there was a competent, nice looking local ownership group being formed?  Well, there's that.  But we haven't seen his real skills at work yet - just wait until the Panthers win a few games maybe a 8-9 season.  Then you will see a master at work to screw the taxpayers of Charlotte and all of NC to fork over money for stadium improvements and other things he should pay for himself. Then threats to move the team.  He will be great at these type of things as soon as things improve.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

You’re absolutely correct, it’s too bad he thinks we are stupid and he thinks he knows more than everyone else when he doesn’t. Once he said come out of the basement, not once, but on two separate occasions, he let us know how he feels about fans. Dude can’t take criticism. Charmin soft. 

He's the ultimate in small penis energy. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

Dear Tepper,

fug these assholes. I love you. You're a great man. I look forward to you looking at my resume to be your football czar. If the position is no longer available or you choose to pass on me a small donation to my charity to help keep middle-aged men fed with high-quality IPAs would be appreciated. 

Sincerely.

Your #1 fan.

• Pie 1

Mr. Tepper, you could have just gone on a long vacation in Europe and left Coach Wilks in charge and we would be leading this rotten division. That's why I am pissed. It just landed in your lap and you screwed it up. We are really screwed with you in charge. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS TEAM?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Dear David Tepper,

I hope you are reading this. You have ruined my childhood team, my favorite hobby, my most significant pastime. 

I sincerely despise you and I won't be spending a dime on this team until you've proven you are no longer poisoning this franchise with your inept influence. 

• Pie 5