• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bad news for an old friend

Mr. Scot

Ron wouldn’t have pulled Rodney Pete until after the 3rd game, minimum. Smith would have done something to have ended up in Ron’s doghouse. With the 2003 completely stacked roster, he would have won 7 games and missed the playoffs. If he were to have made the superbowl, they would have lost by 3 scores, or more. 

Fox went toe to toe with prime Bellicheck and Brady in the superbowl… with Jake Delhomme (still doesn’t get cred for being absolutely clutch in big games when he was on)… and came back from a 10? Point deficit after halftime… took the lead, but then just fell short. 

That was the biggest game in franchise history, against the GOAT and Bellicheck in front of the world, and we almost won. During that era, nobody made a comeback against the Pats. 

I love Ron, but Fox has him beat. I’d love to have seen what Fox could have done during the Cam and Luke years.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

They could have tanked for a QB, instead they won a few extra games they should have never won. Now they mostly likely have to stick with Howell and sell their next HC on building with Howell at the QB for the short term.

Wish we had Howell we’d be playing for something tomorrow 

2 hours ago, Martin said:

Titans?

That entire Speculated list is questionable. Bills/Jets/Titans don't seem likely at all, would more so be a surprise. Bucs are more likely than anyone else on the list, but I bet they wait to see how other moves shake out before they make a move.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Ugh. Well add Washington to the list of Head Coaching vacancies that are FAR more attractive than Carolina. Herbert in LA. Howell in DC. Honestly the only job that may be worse if you're a HC candidate is New England. How do you follow that act?

Meh. WAS is a poo show brewing rn. They’d do well to just promote EB. Ownership will give him whatever he thinks he needs to succeed. Calling Howell a franchise guy is a stretch at this juncture too. 

"🌟 Miraculous Testimony 🌟
Hey dear online fam! 🙌 I'm Monica from the vibrant city of New York 🗽 I want to share an unbelievable story with you all. Two years ago, my ex-husband and I went through a tough breakup. I felt empty and lost. But then, a close friend suggested I reach out to #PriestOguname, the deity of love and justice. 🕊️ I followed his advice, and within days, my husband called saying he wanted to come back to me! 😍 Now, brace yourselves for the exciting twist - I'm pregnant! 🤰 Thanks to #PriestOguname, my marriage is saved. 🌈 Interested? Contact him at [email protected] or visit priestoguname.webnode.com 🌟 #LoveAndMiracles #MarriageSaved #BlessedLife"

On 12/16/2023 at 10:34 PM, Steelo said:

Meh. WAS is a poo show brewing rn. They’d do well to just promote EB. Ownership will give him whatever he thinks he needs to succeed. Calling Howell a franchise guy is a stretch at this juncture too. 

Bieniemy has been a disaster.

The Dolphins were straight up mocking his poo offensive scheme and flat out said that Howell getting outside the pocket and making something happen was the only thing that concerned them.