• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Michael Pittman/Zach Moss/ Anthony Richardson/ Jonathan Taylor.... NO PROBLEM for Steichen

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

NEVER in my life have I seen someone who made so much money but yet so clueless.... As big of the miss CJ was at QB, missing Steichen is going to set us back further

This guy is handedly COACH of the YEAR, cooking with backups and 3rd stringers....

Look at the Colts offense when they dumped Frank Melatonin Reich and picked up Reich

IMG_4564.jpg

godalmighty there are a lot of brutal takes in that thread.    There are some posters that need to do some massive mea culpa in here. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

Almost every coach we passed on is doing well right now. Except the one we hired and the one we interviewed twice (Moore). Sheesh Tepper sucks. 

You attract what you are. Every single process (which is all of them) involving Tepper's input has lead to failure. Had we done even just ONE thing the opposite of what Tepper wanted, we would be in a way better spot right now.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Yeh, because we know after one season who the good and bad Qb’s are… 

Your logic would be sound if it weren't for Andre Ware, Jamarcus Russell, Matt Leinart, Zach Wilson, Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, Johnny Manziel, Vince Young, Heath Shuler, Trey Lance, etc.

Sometimes you just know from the get go.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

NEVER in my life have I seen someone who made so much money but yet so clueless.... As big of the miss CJ was at QB, missing Steichen is going to set us back further

This guy is handedly COACH of the YEAR, cooking with backups and 3rd stringers....

Look at the Colts offense when they dumped Frank Melatonin Reich and picked up Reich

IMG_4564.jpg

Yes

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Your logic would be sound if it weren't for Andre Ware, Jamarcus Russell, Matt Leinart, Zach Wilson, Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, Johnny Manziel, Vince Young, Heath Shuler, Trey Lance, etc.

Sometimes you just know from the get go.

I would be more hopeful and patient with Bryce if he was a physical specimen like a Cam or Josh Allen. Dude is a 5'9 180 lbs QB with a weak arm, where is the potential?

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I would be more hopeful and patient with Bryce if he was a physical specimen like a Cam or Josh Allen. Dude is a 5'9 180 lbs QB with a weak arm, where is the potential?

my former HIGH SCHOOL has QBs who are a bigger physical specimen than Young

QB • Jr. • 6' 2" • 194 lbs

QB, FS • Sr. • 6' 1" • 180 lbs

HIGH SCHOOL

https://www.maxpreps.com/nc/charlotte/myers-park-mustangs/football/roster/

unfortunately they don't have middle school and elementary school rosters to compare Young's measurable to

• Pie 1