• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a game today GameDay thread

Zod

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think there is any chance we would be .500.

4-6 games won, probably so.

We could very easily have won The first falcons game, the first saints game, the Titans game, the colts game, and the bears game with Dalton at QB. And if Dalton would have won this one, that would have put us at seven wins

4 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

We could very easily have won The first falcons game, the first saints game, the Titans game, the colts game, and the bears game with Dalton at QB. And if Dalton would have won this one, that would have put us at seven wins

I think you really underestimate how hard our coaching staff works every week to play badly on offense.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Funny thing about watching the fumble recovery by Burns - the only reason he was there to recover it was because he was being blocked out of the play. 

I will die on the hill that Burns absolutely sucks as a run defender and doesn't deserve top EDGE $. 

I agree, he doesn't deserve top money.  But the front office has played his situation so poorly, that we may have no choice but to pay him good money, or face the prospect of him walking and we get nothing other than some comp picks.  And if he walks, we either have to spend one of our few draft picks on another edge, or pay free agent money for someone.  Rock and a hard place for us.  

• Beer 1