• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This win signifies where we are as a franchise

lightsout

32 minutes ago, Growl said:

pretty sure the knee at the goal line is the analytical play. I’m actually impressed they stuck to it and resisted the temptation.

I mean it worked out.  So that’s that. 

I would have gone for it on the 1.  Weather trumping the analytics.   Feel more comfortable getting a yard than a FG in the rain.

36 minutes ago, lightsout said:

We got the win. Cool. But I never want to experience this kind of win again. Never again do I want to watch us struggle to do anything offensively for four quarters and rely on defense alone to keep us in the thick of things, including a timely RedZone interception. 

Never again do I want to see us actually have an impressive drive that sets us up to win where we ACTUALLY end it with refusing to try for a TD from the fuging one yard line when your run game is hot.

No balls. No pride. No desire to be great. But absolutely fine with doing just enough to skate by. Tabor can be gone forever at this point. Bitch mentality from any coach. This isn't like just making it into field goal range and not wanting to fug it up. It's the goddamn goal line.

There was much to hate about this game, but kneeling it three times at the goal line was the correct decision. No chance for Atlanta to score a touchdown to tie/win it.

Every team would have done what we did kneeling it to ice the clock for a chip shot fg

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I mean it worked out.  So that’s that. 

I would have gone for it on the 1.  Weather trumping the analytics.   Feel more comfortable getting a yard than a FG in the rain.

It was more about running out the clock rather than giving the Falcons time to get into FG range themselves.  I would have done the same thing and Tabor made the correct decision.

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, lightsout said:

We got the win. Cool. But I never want to experience this kind of win again. Never again do I want to watch us struggle to do anything offensively for four quarters and rely on defense alone to keep us in the thick of things, including a timely RedZone interception. 

Never again do I want to see us actually have an impressive drive that sets us up to win where we ACTUALLY end it with refusing to try for a TD from the fuging one yard line when your run game is hot.

No balls. No pride. No desire to be great. But absolutely fine with doing just enough to skate by. Tabor can be gone forever at this point. Bitch mentality from any coach. This isn't like just making it into field goal range and not wanting to fug it up. It's the goddamn goal line.

Last year Mayfield was called the worst qb ever

Today, he had the elite perfect QBR of 157.3. Seems quarterbacks fail when they are here. Young probably should be begging to be let go. LOL.