• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For all that is holy please let this season end GameDay Thread

Zod

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hate I missed this one. Bryce's boxscores looks solid. Hope he played as well as it looks.

I just had a LOT of poo to get done around the house today to get ready for tonight and tomorrow. No football for me today. 

Looked like a #1 pick in the second half. 

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Wasnt it the environment last week? Is Dj chark still a terrible receiver? Im confused, yall love to flip flop with the excuses. And where the hell you been the last couple weeks with all the shitty performances? You lucky this is even worth a response lol

Legitimately I won't hear anymore Chark slander. He's a capable receiver and Theilen and Smith Marsette are certainly solid. Tremble is improving too we just seldomly use him. And Chuba is damn good. Even Blackshear had a nice play. All this talk of awful weapons isn't going to fly. We've got talent.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, AggieLean said:

Alright, we got something to work with. I don’t mind giving props when props are due. Bryce looked good, and maybe there’s something there. He still needs to finish the season strong, and he’s got quite a bit of work to do this offseason.

I will say that is the most open our pass catchers have been all season.

It was nice to finally see.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Legitimately I won't hear anymore Chark slander. He's a capable receiver and Theilen and Smith Marsette are certainly solid. Tremble is improving too we just seldomly use him. And Chuba is damn good. Even Blackshear had a nice play. All this talk of awful weapons isn't going to fly. We've got talent.

THANK YOU.  Point made.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, KSpan said:

The start of the game on both sides killed them.

Bryce and the offense were not good in the first half, but neither was the defense. Blaming the outcome on him or even one unit exclusively or the end of the game is silly for sure, but 30 points should be enough to win a game, full stop.

Add to my comment earlier, the officiating absolutely stole the game from us, but Evero did himself no favors with the D.  They sure picked a great time to not show up when the O finally puts up points. 

• Beer 1