• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For all that is holy please let this season end GameDay Thread

Zod

17 minutes ago, frankw said:

Legitimately I won't hear anymore Chark slander. He's a capable receiver and Theilen and Smith Marsette are certainly solid. Tremble is improving too we just seldomly use him. And Chuba is damn good. Even Blackshear had a nice play. All this talk of awful weapons isn't going to fly. We've got talent.

We need some consistent leadership from a coaching standpoint. Tremble is a decent blocker. He needs to get the recognition and needs to get most of the snaps at tight end. It took too long for Chubba Hubbard to be recognized as our best back. Was Reich holding them back? For anyone who says some of these plays were against a weak defense the passes to Chark could have been made against any defense. 

1 minute ago, pdub0702 said:

Loss sucks. But BY looked great today. That’s faaaar more important one term 

Him not fully getting David Carr is the most important thing ending the season.. If he can gain a little bit of confidence maybe we can salvage this poo show of a organization…

Just now, recceice said:

Him not fully getting David Carr is the most important thing ending the season.. If he can gain a little bit of confidence maybe we can salvage this poo show of a organization…

Agreed, need to ride some momentum into the offseason.  Need 2 more games, from start to finish of him putting this kind of stuff on tape.  The more it happens.... the more it will happen.

• Flames 1

32 minutes ago, frankw said:

Legitimately I won't hear anymore Chark slander. He's a capable receiver and Theilen and Smith Marsette are certainly solid. Tremble is improving too we just seldomly use him. And Chuba is damn good. Even Blackshear had a nice play. All this talk of awful weapons isn't going to fly. We've got talent.

We’re just lacking a guy with true #1 potential. If we sign Higgins all the sudden these fringe #2 level guys will look a lot better  with Bryce’s ability to extend plays. It will make a world of difference.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

He is still missing wide open receivers with time to throw and they are blaming the o line anyway. That needs to stop. The accountability just needs to go all around. 

Yep and he's a rookie. Let's see what happens with a decent coach and next season. He has taken at least one small step forward the past couple weeks much to the dismay of the midget haters. I have not supported or hated him but I will say some of these double chinned fat asses on this board seem to get their jollies taking a dump on him I guess so they can pound their fat flabby chests and say "told you so". All I'm saying is maybe we were wrong and he has some glimmer of hope of developing and some of our board know it alls could be wrong as much as it may pain their lumpy butts to admit. Some would rather see him fail than our team succeed.

7 minutes ago, recceice said:

Agree. Avoiding the David cart treated is paramount. But he showed resilience which was great to see..we still have the same problems..but the team showed hope. 

48 minutes ago, Stuart Smith said:

We need some consistent leadership from a coaching standpoint. Tremble is a decent blocker. He needs to get the recognition and needs to get most of the snaps at tight end. It took too long for Chubba Hubbard to be recognized as our best back. Was Reich holding them back? For anyone who says some of these plays were against a weak defense the passes to Chark could have been made against any defense. 

I agree on the leadership. That's not just on coaching though. We need to see more of this from Bryce Young. He looked much more comfortable out there today and confident. That translated to the rest of the offense. Hopefully we see more of that.

• Pie 2