• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I STAND WITH BRYCE YOUNG

Gipetto

I need more evidence to make claims like that, I think that was the first complete great game he's played in his career so far. 

He had some late game performances vs Texans and Falcons that won us those games but hes had a lot of bad or inconsitent play for a lot of this season. 1 game and 2 gwds dont overrule at ll that . 

that being said, I will say, that this performance was encouraging for what could happen in the future. I just hate watching people knee jerk to good performances vs bad performances 

• Pie 1

I’ve been critical of him all season (waiting for him to prove me wrong) but he’s been able to take hits, and now, make plays when the game is on the line. He seems to thrive in crunch time which is very reminiscent of Delhomme (for me). I hope he continues to grow into the QB we need. 

• Pie 3

Just now, Manna said:

I’ve been critical of him all season (waiting for him to prove me wrong) but he’s been able to take hits, and now, make plays when the game is on the line. He seems to thrive in crunch time which is very reminiscent of Delhomme (for me). I hope he continues to grow into the QB we need. 

That reminds me how the pre season huddle was laser focused on how he can’t last a full NFL season. Out of the big 3 QBs this year he’s now officially missed the least games 

2 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

That reminds me how the pre season huddle was laser focused on how he can’t last a full NFL season. Out of the big 3 QBs this year he’s now officially missed the least games 

Unfortunately I think we’ll probably hear that the rest of Bryce’s NFL career like how people still talk about how Cam was a selfish player/only had one good year/can’t throw the ball/fake smile. I told my wife (who’s a bandwagon 49ers fan) that if Bryce leads the team to victory with 19 seconds left then I’ll get his jersey. I think he was on his way to do that so maybe I should stop saying that I’m still waiting for him to prove me wrong, because I think he’s already proven me and a lot of people wrong. 

2 hours ago, jb2288 said:

All I'm saying is NFL coaches are smarter than the average Huddler and Ben Johnson prob is reconsidering how attractive this job is. You can do some serious damage with BY9 with the right coach. 

If your qb is completing 65% of his passes with a pass chart peppers the field you’re gonna have a chance to win a lot of games.

if the d could have gotten a stop there at the end I think 9 woulda won the game. 

anyone who understands and has watched football for a while will know you need two years to form any thought on a rookie qb, even if they were drafted high 

and that’s pretty short …generally WRs and Dlineman need three years ish and some olineman bloom even after that 

there are always exceptions but if they were easy to find they wouldn’t be exceptions, yes mind blowing

lot of things to consider too, personality type, coaching, being able to sit for a year etc

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 3

3 hours ago, CBDellinger said:

If your qb is completing 65% of his passes with a pass chart peppers the field you’re gonna have a chance to win a lot of games.

if the d could have gotten a stop there at the end I think 9 woulda won the game. 

To be fair they did.  Refs just had other plans

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

He looked really good. He played well enough for us to win today no doubt. Hopefully he keeps building on this into next season.

Also, did Chark earn a chance to comeback next year today ?

Chark is always inconsistent. Can look solid one game and disappear the next. The only way I’d bring him back is for a cheap deal. We would still need to add weapons as well.