• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you feel about Bienamy as HC now that the Chiefs offense is not as good this year

15 hours ago, Panther53521 said:

What that is happening in KC, is that they are a year older, missing players (injured or left the team), and the NFL has figured out a little about Mahome and Kelse

This is typical of the N.F.L. ( Not For Long).  A team will rise to the top and then slowly slide back down as the parity makes them weaker and teams that leap frog them  stronger.

I been screaming it for months, nice to see it being openly talked about by Commanders' opponents in recent weeks. 

Bieniemy has been straight trash as an OC.

Oops, forgot to past the link.

https://commanderswire.usatoday.com/2023/12/26/jets-linebacker-has-an-interesting-take-on-commanders-running-game-cj-mosley-chris-rodriguez-jacoby-brissett-sam-howell-eric-bieniemy/

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Literally the only coach that can be a flat out dick to players and get away with it is Bill Belichick and even that is starting to wane.

being a dick only is tolerable if you happen to be winning rings at a high clip.  if you aren't, you are just a dick and people ain't got much time for that. 

heck, winning isn't enough.  See Harbaugh in SF. 

17 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I been screaming it for months, nice to see it being openly talked about by Commanders' opponents in recent weeks. 

Bieniemy has been straight trash as an OC.

Oops, forgot to past the link.

https://commanderswire.usatoday.com/2023/12/26/jets-linebacker-has-an-interesting-take-on-commanders-running-game-cj-mosley-chris-rodriguez-jacoby-brissett-sam-howell-eric-bieniemy/

Was that article supposed to be a trash indictment ? I have seen articles 3x worse about the Panthers this year with Frank Reich. 

I don’t want Bieniemy, but if he is straight trash, then I don’t want to guess what the Panthers have been this season. 

I think he is okay at best but not worth giving a head coach job. Mahomes and company are struggling at times this year with the best quarterback in the league. I saw a post above saying Bieniemy had nothing to do with KC last year, but everything to do with Washington. Thats a short sighted take. 

It’s amazing how we throw rocks from the bottom of the barrel.

• Poo 1

This team is not attractive because of the meddling owner.  Carolina already had to deal with the small market but you look at the bumbled trades and the lack of patience shown not only for the Panthers but the soccer team too.  Soccer team made the playoffs and I believe Tepper still fired the coach. 

Smart coaches are going to do their research. I know money talks but getting fired and blamed for a football team’s downfall can ruin a career for an up and coming coach. This league will move on to the next shiny ornament.

I am interested to see who Tepper can convince to come here. I want Ben Johnson, but you guys know you wouldn’t come here if your life long dream is to lead a team to a Super Bowl. Moving  from city to city is part of the process, but no coach wants to move around every year unless it’s for a much better opportunity.

• Poo 1

15 minutes ago, Beast_3000 said:

Was that article supposed to be a trash indictment ? I have seen articles 3x worse about the Panthers this year with Frank Reich. 

I don’t want Bieniemy, but if he is straight trash, then I don’t want to guess what the Panthers have been this season. 

I think he is okay at best but not worth giving a head coach job. Mahomes and company are struggling at times this year with the best quarterback in the league. I saw a post above saying Bieniemy had nothing to do with KC last year, but everything to do with Washington. Thats a short sighted take. 

It’s amazing how we throw rocks from the bottom of the barrel.

Yeah, we're at the bottom of the trash pile. That doesn't mean there's not other trash out there. No one is trying to argue that we're better

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

On 12/27/2023 at 9:04 AM, CRA said:

KC's offense isn't as good because they lost Tyreek Hill.  Put him back on it, KC is a nightmare.  All they are is an aging Kelce offense now.  WRs are garbage.   

Hill is one of the very few true difference makers in the NFL that are non-QBs. I think JJ is the only other WR on his level. He does in fact change the game and is a big play in waiting each snap. I was shocked to see the andy reid trade him and they didnt get the right value in return either. Much more to the story, per normal i bet. Felt like a smitty and newton deal....