• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you feel about Bienamy as HC now that the Chiefs offense is not as good this year

There is probably a good reason.  If the Raiders do not hire Pierce (there is some talk about Gruden II) I would want to hear his side of the story before making a decision.  I am impressed with him.  Brandon Parker is one of my son's friends from childhood (he was the ball boy for the team I coached around 2004-5) and he is a person of high character (NC AT).  He thinks he is great, fwiw. 

According to a former player or two, Bienamy was given a lot of credit for Andy Reid's involvement.   Others dispute this, but it is out there.

Why f&@k around with unknowns and candidates with no head coaching experience. If we are serious, we bring in Harbaugh. It is the only sure fire hire. Sure it will blow up in 4 years, but guaranteed we would be contenders before that point. Anyone else we hire will be a crapshoot. I’m sort of tired of crapshoots.

6 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Why f&@k around with unknowns and candidates with no head coaching experience. If we are serious, we bring in Harbaugh. It is the only sure fire hire. Sure it will blow up in 4 years, but guaranteed we would be contenders before that point. Anyone else we hire will be a crapshoot. I’m sort of tired of crapshoots.

Why do it for 4 years of relevancy?  I'm not opposed to Harbaugh.. but if we're aiming for 4 years of relevancy before going back to the being the joke of the league.... why even hire him to begin with.

• Pie 1

Same as always, me not wanting him has nothing to do with his ability to scheme offenses.

It's that no players like to play for him

That's not a problem for coordinators, particularly when they have a HC that the players would take a bullet for (like Reid or Ron), but it doesn't work for a HC unless you're a Belichek, or else you turn out like a Josh McDaniels.