• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lawrence out Sunday

4Corners

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I mean most fans don't care about bad teams. I have missed 5 games this year because we have been flat out awful for most of the season.

Nah, only bandwagoneers don't care, Detroit,Green Bay, Cleveland fans sell out home games even when they suck , actually the browns are my adopted team this post season

Contrast that to us, where Cam said home games felt like away games, and that was in 2015 with the most talented Panther team ever assembled 

We are known around the sports world has Fairweather and Bandwagoneers, and I am afraid they are not wrong 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

10 hours ago, electro's horse said:

because i've forgotten more about this team than you'll ever know, have been going to the games since clemson, have my family name on the statues in front of the stadium, am (until next season) a PSL owner, and am smart enough to know there's no future with bryce at QB. 

Bryce being better than we thought is  our only hope for a future, we aren't getting a  big name FA or a top Rookie anytime soon 

In Bryce I believe(cautiously for now),because after this depressing season I am desperate for any reason to be excited about the Panthers again 

• Beer 1

15 hours ago, Johnstonny said:

@Seltzer another dumbazz...

@Johnstonny Do you have some sort of penis envy syndrome? Have all these guys you keep putting on blast plowed your girl before you or do they just generally make you jealous in other ways? From what it looks like on here, they all seem to own real estate in your little brain.

• Flames 1

6 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Nah, only bandwagoneers don't care, Detroit,Green Bay, Cleveland fans sell out home games even when they suck , actually the browns are my adopted team this post season

Contrast that to us, where Cam said home games felt like away games, and that was in 2015 with the most talented Panther team ever assembled 

We are known around the sports world has Fairweather and Bandwagoneers, and I am afraid they are not wrong 

You're the last of the dying breed my friend.

Social media changed the world. Sorry but there is much more you can do now when your team puts an awful product on the field. In the 90's you had no other choice but to stick around and watch the games. 

17 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Am I the only one getting more excited about the NFL right now?

I mean our season is about over. The playoffs are about to start and my Ravens look like they are going to make me some extra money this winter. Life is good.

Shout out Maryland they have been great to me all season.

Your Ravens?

The Jags have been a mediocre team at best with Lawrence. Without him? There's absolutely no excuse to lose this game.

Anywho. On the Bryce front. Guys. There are numerous legitimate criticisms of Bryce Young to be made. But you don't have to shitpost yourself into oblivion to do so. This is getting embarrassing. Take a break. Seriously.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

The Jags have been a mediocre team at best with Lawrence. Without him? There's absolutely no excuse to lose this game.

Anywho. On the Bryce front. Guys. There are numerous legitimate criticisms of Bryce Young to be made. But you don't have to shitpost yourself into oblivion to do so. This is getting embarrassing. Take a break. Seriously.

Agree. But I genuine believe these guys are so down the hate hole that if Bryce turns into anything decent they will never give him credit or like him. 
Pretty much a Cam-like situation has formed where Bryce will be hated by a certain subset of people no matter what. 

2 hours ago, frankw said:

I’m tellin yall - REF BALL gonna happen on Sunday to make sure Jax wins. That division is a three way race and the league wants every game to matter. A loss to the panthers would be absolutely devastating for a team with a couple bright young stars, an international favorite, and wants a new stadium on the tax payer dime. 

11 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Bruh, I have been in the Detroit area quite a bit over the past 4 years. They don't show up to games here unless they are good. 

Goff season 1 I got club level seats near the end of the year for less than face. Saw them beat Arizona.

2 hours ago, frankw said:

I mean, let's not get carried away with the "no excuse to lose" stuff. We are still one of the least talented teams in the NFL. That makes everything quite a bit harder.