• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore comments

CRA

I had no problem with the DJ trade barring we actually got our value which we didn’t. 

I don’t want to say Moore wasn’t trying in his time here but he’s definitely shown more dog in Chicago than he ever had here. Always felt like he disappeared when things got tough. Outside of the helmet gate TD he was always a passive dude in his time in Carolina.

Edited by WarHeel

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

I had no problem with the DJ trade barring we actually got our value which we didn’t. 

I don’t want to say Moore wasn’t trying in his time here but he’s definitely shown more dog in Chicago than he ever had here. Always felt like he disappeared when things got tough. Outside of the helmet gate TD he was always a passive dude in his time in Carolina.

he got a lot of Peppers to him.  Same complaints IMO.  People wanted some visual emotion and they just weren’t giving it…not in their DNA

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

People defend him because he’s a freakin rookie working on two HC’s, two OC’s, horrible receivers, horrible o-line and questionable play-calling. But yeh, we can blame Bryce for only winning two games and call him a bust.

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

25 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Yeah, had we drafted Stroud no one would care as much. I’m a DJ fan btw

• Beer 1

52 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

We let go of our #1 WR for this crap. He’s a #1 WR in this league. 

It hurts, and shows if we were able to just get a bit better from our QBs in the past, DJ would leave no doubt that he’s an elite threat. 

DJ Moore is exhibit A why nothing @CPantherKingsays should matter.. He hated him forever and swore he was a bust and not a number one and tried to back it up with some random off the wall stat

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Career yds and TDs with a Qb a lot of people on here say sucks. 

Dont get it at all.

I mean, they are barely above his previous career highs(roughly 100 yds, 1 TD, and 1 less reception). Also, he has had a massive portion of his overall production in 6 of 16 games. And consider how little above his previous career highs he is(this is the 16th game so that is an apples to apples comparison) compared to how bad his QB's were in Carolina. So....that makes Fields about equivalent to those bums.

Put him with someone like Mahomes and watch what happens.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Flames 1

53 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

DJ wanted to be here too

So did Reddick. So did Norman. So did Steve Smith.

But instead we will give a contract to guys like Robby Anderson, Sean Gilbert, etc. Or hold players hostage that openly want to leave like Peppers.

It's a Panthers tradition.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

58 minutes ago, CRA said:

Justin Fields has had special moments ever since his was drafted.  Even as a rookie in a horrific spot.  That rightfully brings defenders and hope with a young QB in a bad spot 

that remains the issue with Bryce.  He has moments of competency.  That’s what we got instead of peaks at something unique and special. 

Fields highs are so much higher and the lows are pretty much the same. He can also qb sneak

• Pie 1