• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official boycott next week’s game

come on now are you for certain that you would not want to go see Dookie David's Greatest Poo Show on Turf while you can still get a steal of a deal on tickets...just saying 

Edited by bandu
  • Pie 2

16 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Everyone should organize to go up to Teppers booth at 1 time and throw beers at him.

How about this…

Every time the O fails to score on a drive, every fan throws their drink and yells F@&k!!!

10 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

You do realize the PSLs are already sold, right? Whether or not butts are in seats is inconsequential- the tickets are sold and the money is in the bank.

PSLs account for over 90% of the tickets at BOA.

Well, it does hurt the concession sales.

Doesn't really hurt Tepper much (if at all), but the guys who sell food and other items do struggle.  

Yeah atm the biggest hit would be to make the businesses that are involved with the Panthers not want to be involved... but I said a long while back to stay away (who wanted to waste time and more money to watch this soul crushing embarrassing team/organization anyhow?)

11 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

You do realize the PSLs are already sold, right? Whether or not butts are in seats is inconsequential- the tickets are sold and the money is in the bank.

PSLs account for over 90% of the tickets at BOA.

Oh yeah. I used to have PSLs and sold them because Tepper….use that money for Canes season Tix now…. But optics are perception and perception is reality. Empty stands will send a message to sponsors and TV revenue.  Also, concessions are a major piece of that revenue….if no one shows up…that’s how you send a message. 

21 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Go to the game but remain silence the whole time................no booing.........no cheering ........just murmur amongst yourselves while watching the game. 

Remember Silence screams more than any protest.........

So UNC Tar Heel games??? 

of course i haven't gone to a game in a couple years nor was i planning on going to this one.

also, i haven't really watched on all the way through since week two and wasn't planning on watching this one either, but still... fight the power

European Union Unity GIF by Nico Semsrott

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Well, it does hurt the concession sales.

Doesn't really hurt Tepper much (if at all), but the guys who sell food and other items do struggle.  

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Also, concessions are a major piece of that revenue….if no one shows up…that’s how you send a message. 

Charities, booster groups and other organizations operate a large portion of the concessions on game day and a portion of the profits go to them, so there's that part of it as well.