• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL will eventually force Tepper to sell

NAS

I'm imagining if Jerry Jones had done this in the Eagles stadium.  He would be lauded by many.  It would take much worse for the league to force him out.  He sucks as an owner and we're an irrelevant small market team, no skin off the NFL's back.

You think the NFL cares about the city of Charlotte?

We are an expansion team with one of the smallest fanbases in the NFL. We aren't important enough to warrant that kind of attention from the NFL.

Just embrace the suckery under Tepper. Or just find a 2nd team to start rooting for. I'm not going to let Tepper ruin my NFL experience. There are plenty of teams worth watching. I haven't watched 7 games this season. If the product is poor I'm not wasting my time supporting it.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Tepper isn't going anywhere unless he decides to go. If anyone followed the Snyder drama in Washington, it took around 30 years to somewhat force him out and his antics appeared to be much more severe on the service than what we've seen so far from Tepper. If Snyder had Tepper's wealth he would still be an owner in the league. 

Lol, not until we can dig up some real dirt on Tepper. the team sucking ass is a benefit to the other owners who will enjoy their near automatic wins vs us for the rest of his tenure. Rock Hill fiasco completely irrelevant to the league just the usual course of business through their lens. And the drink thing was just pathetic and embarrassing for Tepper, nothing more.

53 minutes ago, NAS said:

Tepper will forcd his own exit, he will try to move the team then be blocked and forced to sell  

To even threaten to move the team he'll need to find a city willing to take him and the team (likely with $ for a new stadium included too). Good fuging luck