• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 season

20 hours ago, Billy Love said:

2015 greatest season in franchise history

I actually feel 2003 was better, because we were not supposed to win , we came out of nowhere , with a QB who was 3rd string on the Aints behind Aaron Brooks 

2015 was great , but it just doesn't match the magical ride of the cardiac cats of 03, if Kasay just hadn't kicked it out of bounds, but who are we kidding Brady and Welker would have still nickel and dimed us into field goal range

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

16 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I actually feel 2003 was better, because we were not supposed to win , we came out of nowhere , with a QB who was 3rd string on the Aints behind Aaron Brooks 

2015 was great , but it just doesn't match the magical ride of the cardiac cats of 03, if Kasay just hadn't kicked it out of bounds, but who are we kidding Brady and Welker would have still nickel and dimed us into field goal range

Close, but I’ll take 2015.

Our greatest season, and also the most fun. My little girl was created during this, and I remember both me and her mama used to watch the games. She even threw me a Super Bowl party that year. Fun fun year. Just sucks we couldn’t close the deal. 

• Beer 2

The 2015 Superbowl was the 1 game where I thought we had NO CHANCE of losing, coming off the reverse Delhomme we pulled on the Cardinals in the NFCCG. It just felt like we were destined to win. I'm always skeptical going into every week but deadass I was never more certain that we were going to win.

Watching that game was one of the most depressing experiences of my life, for real. I haven't been able to watch or follow with the same enthusiasm since, which I look back on now as a good thing. That game broke me though lol.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

13 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

The 2015 Superbowl was the 1 game where I thought we had NO CHANCE of losing, coming off the reverse Delhomme we pulled on the Cardinals in the NFCCG. It just felt like we were destined to win. I'm always skeptical going into every week but deadass I was never more certain that we were going to win.

Watching that game was one of the most depressing experiences of my life, for real. I haven't been able to watch or follow with the same enthusiasm since, which I look back on now as a good thing. That game broke me though lol.

It was the worst opponent we had faced all playoffs. By a MASSIVE margin. Only our coaching staff could have poo the bed that horribly.

I almost dropped about $25k going to watch that game live. Thankfully I didn't, otherwise I would likely still be incarcerated in a California prison.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

In 2015s defense, I remember when KB went down a lot of ppl thought they wouldn’t be good either. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1