• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jackson Powers-Johnson (C Oregon)

Martin

JPJ is a freak athlete.  Watching some of his highlights from the Senior Bowl...  Man, if he's there at 33, you sprint to the podium.  Talk about a dawg!  Someone takes a cheap shot on Bryce, what do you think JPJ is going to do about it?

• Pie 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 1:10 AM, Panthers8969 said:

The one non WR I’d like at 33

same here. in doing mocks i find myself grabbing him if he's there. hard to pass up. i hate missing out on one of the top 10 WRs (which i think we'll be able to grab @33) but if we can find ourselves another 10 year OC, i'd be stoked. 

• Pie 2

On 2/22/2024 at 9:26 AM, Untouchable said:

Yeah I'm thinking he is going to go early to mid 20s when all is said and done

I've given up on the hope that he will be there at 33. Setting sights on Van Prann or Frazier now.  Not at 33 but maybe 65.  

8 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

I've given up on the hope that he will be there at 33. Setting sights on Van Prann or Frazier now.  Not at 33 but maybe 65.  

Me too. I was hopeful back when I started the thread, but now it’s a long shot. If by miracle he’s there, he’s the no brainer pick.

On 2/22/2024 at 8:43 AM, Panthero said:

Him and Graham Barton are the two I really like since they have so much versatility. If you draft both then you have all your backups and next years (25) starters covered if you move on from Corbett and Bozeman. 

Bozeman is in his final contract year.  Of course we could sign him again, but I'm not against a replacement at 33...would give him a year to get stronger and learn the offense.

• Pie 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's just incredibly difficult to beleive he would actually drop to R2 and make it past all of those playoff caliber teams. But if he did he's the only player where there wouldn't be any debate on who we pick with 33.

I actually did a mock yesterday where somehow he fell to us. I've done like 50 mocks this year and only this one it happened. Lol.

Screenshot_20240323_183907_Chrome.jpg

• Pie 1

• 4 weeks later...