• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

season is over, are there ANY bryce believers left on this board?

8 hours ago, NJPanthers89 said:

Bryce's peak would be current Tua, but Tua is 6'1 (215lb), not 5'10 (barely 200lbs).  Tua needs an all star team around him offensively and all star play caller to be successful.  Basically Bryce doesn't have good odds of being a success here at all.

Tua was in the MVP discussion much of the season.  Bryce will be better

11 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Wow, I evidently suppressed those "leaps." 

Of course, with out offensive line Bryce would be hit and knocked back 3 yards trying to do that.

Yeah more physical than I remembered as well, I knew I remembered a couple but not this many lol. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

As an Auburn fan I’d strongly advise against drafting Nix. 

Eeeeeeh, at 33, we could do much worse. Going to be interesting to see how that arm looks though. The other stats are of a top guy. Idk if he has a live arm, at 33 sure take a flier that he really got it later in is career. That Oregon O is always a scary eval though.

2 minutes ago, chbright said:

Eeeeeeh, at 33, we could do much worse. Going to be interesting to see how that arm looks though. The other stats are of a top guy. Idk if he has a live arm, at 33 sure take a flier that he really got it later in is career. That Oregon O is always a scary eval though.

Got benched at Auburn because he didn’t have all those weapons. Went to the PAC 12 to look better and he is like a 6th year senior. Fill another need at 33. 

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, Score Board said:

If quarterback Bo Nix is there at pick #33 the Panthers would be crazy to not get to get him

Now Bo Nix is good?? 
How many programs did he have to transfer to for that to happen again??

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Score Board said:

If quarterback Bo Nix is there at pick #33 the Panthers would be crazy to not get to get him

How about Bo Jackson? He's old but we could use someone opposite of Hubbard since Miles Sanders must plan on taking the next couple years off here in Carolina.

steve weatherford week GIF

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Flames 3

On 1/7/2024 at 9:14 PM, bigjohn said:

I just keep going back to how all of the experts and mock drafts had Bryce being drafted in the top 5, and 95% had him going #1 or #2.

Hard to see how everyone was wrong.

Do you mean it is hard to see all those people being wrong, or that if that many people think so they must be right? Like, that many people can’t be wrong.

But they all were. There is a definite want to stay in the pack with these prognosticators and pundits, going out on a limb by yourself is not safe for your career. I 1000 are wrong, you aren’t any different than the other 999 but if you are alone and wrong…