• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just how bad was Bryce Young?

TN05

2 hours ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

It's not impossible. Joe Montana won the Super Bowl in 1989, and Brady went to the Super Bowl in 2007.

Meanwhile, according to Sports Illustrated, Bryce is ranked 5th worst in Adjusted Net Yards per Attempt (ANY/A) in the history of the NFL.

Good job, Tepper! 

cacdekiio8bc1.thumb.jpeg.d50111957f4f7bf99d87d907b3cca7bc.jpeg

Barf. I should have been the fuging gm. I cannot believe we screwed up a slam dunk, on a break away, on a 7 foot goal (that Bryce still probably couldn't dunk on.)

Edited by toldozer
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

It's not impossible. Joe Montana won the Super Bowl in 1989, and Brady went to the Super Bowl in 2007.

Meanwhile, according to Sports Illustrated, Bryce is ranked 5th worst in Adjusted Net Yards per Attempt (ANY/A) in the history of the NFL.

Good job, Tepper! 

I forgot to mention that both Montana and Brady won MVP the year they led the league in Pass YPG and Pass TD/INT ratio. MVP is out of Stroud's reach because he's a rookie, but what a way to start a career.  

Kurt Warner and Drew Brees were both raving about Stroud in their tape breakdowns, while Warner sounded almost exacerbated with Bryce.

Edited by BenjaminBreeg

8 hours ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

Good job, Tepper! 

CJ Stroud is apparently a generational talent that would have been actually worth the trade. Welp

6 hours ago, recceice said:

You know Burns is 6’5 right??

he sure is.  And as I noted, he isn't what you would call a big defensive lineman.   He isn't even a big DE.   Burns represents on the lighter side of what a QB has coming at him. 

Derrick Brown is also 6'5....and he is carrying an additional 70+ pounds to him.   

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, CRA said:

Clausen couldn't make all the throws and loved the small pointless ball. 

Weinke was big.  With an arm.  I would wager you could add up all Clausen and Bryce's 20 yard downfield completions and Weinke might of had more than both added together as a rookie.  And Weinke was trash. 

I never expected much out of Collins. Weinke was the one that broke my heart. There is zero reason he shouldn't have had an awesome career.