• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Primer on the ESPN Scandal

Mr. Scot

Mix this with ESPN’s golden boy calling Jason Whitlock a fat bastard, a piece of poo, and a devil, and it really shows how ESPN has turned into TMZ with less talent or facts. The whole network is an absolute joke.

I miss Stuart Scott. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

Mix this with ESPN’s golden boy calling Jason Whitlock a fat bastard, a piece of poo, and a devil, and it really shows how ESPN has turned into TMZ with less talent or facts. The whole network is an absolute joke.

I miss Stuart Scott. 

Whitlock got bodied. Career over. 

So not reading through this whole thread and hadn't heard this before, but this just doesn't even make sense to me.

How can they brag about having award winning talent when the only "evidence" of them winning the award is the fake physical award they gave to the people?

These awards are listed online somewhere, it wouldn't be hard for anyone, including the on air talent who they gave the trophies to, to look it up and see they didn't actually win.

Or am I missing something obvious?

11 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Whitlock got bodied. Career over. 

I think Whitlock thrives on controversy every bit as much as Stephen A. does. No one in his orbit gives a poo about what SAS says any more than anyone in SAS orbit cares about Whitlock. Much ado about nothing IMO but it’s crazy to me how much Whitlock gets under SAS skin. SAS career is light years beyond Whitlock so why he even gives him the time of day let alone say how much he hates him and will never forgive him is wild to me. I’m sure there is obviously a lot more to it but it’s an oddity for sure. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

And now this...

I think I just heard ominous music playing 😕

This would suck for no other reason than ESPN has the worst NFL broadcasts in my opinion. Same as watching an NBA game on ESPN. It’s a lifeless broadcast and cheese AF. 

• Beer 1