• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Wow, we could see Dallas, Philly, and Pittsburgh all lose! If Baltimore falls ... ooh lawd what a perfect Playoffs.

I mean, the Steelers losing was the least surprising thing ever. The only thing that makes their QB situation less terrible than ours is that they didn't trade a fortune to draft their bust #1 overall.

4 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I just hope we haven't ruined Bryce.

Everything this organization has touched over the past few years has went to poo, and everyone we write off seems to do much better once they leave this dysfunction.

I just hope something changes

If Bryce is ruined by this past season then he never had it to begin with. This one season should not have ruined him and should have given him so much playing time that he got some development out there and lost some fears to stop playing scared. He is not ruined yet and let's hope next season is a fresh start with a decent coaching staff that can save his career.

• Pie 2

Just now, PanthersATL said:

How many players left us to find success elsewhere?

CMC doesn’t count only because he was already awesome when he was with us. 

but Baker wasn’t great when with us, but look at him now.

Baker was horrible with us.  He was ok with Cleveland and is decent with Tampa.  Which is why I don't think we can judge Young based on this past season's results.  

• Pie 1

I’m good with Baltimore or Houston winning it. I’m a fan of both Jackson and Stroud. Would love to see one of those two win it. Those are the 2 teams I’m rooting for.

We’re likely getting SF vs Baltimore or SF vs Buffalo.