• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

54 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Philly has got some weird stuff going on.  Everyone (Lurie, Roseman, Sirianni, the players) have looked miserable since the game began.  

Agreed, I have seen teams collapse, but I don't remember ever seeing a team going from dominant to getting blown out by teams at the bottom in half a season or less.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I grew up in NC. I ain't never even heard of Clayton. LOL!

20 years ago, I could see that. Now, my brother-in-law who is the top (or second to the top) real estate agent at Dash Carolina says he gets calls from New Yorkers (and others across the country) all the time asking about Clayton. 

Edited by top dawg

14 minutes ago, top dawg said:

20 years ago, I could see that. Now, my brother-in-law who is the top (or second to the top) real estate agent at Dash Carolina says he gets calls from New Yorkers (and others across the country) all the time asking about Clayton. 

Honestly, the Triangle just doesn't exist to me beyond UNC. I'm a pure mountain guy. NC outside of the mountains can get fuged. SC has the better low country. Charlotte exited to me because of the Panthers and I wouldn't go to a Panthers game now if you gave me free tickets and beer money. Don't @ me. I ain't lying.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, the Triangle just doesn't exist to me beyond UNC. I'm a pure mountain guy. NC outside of the mountains can get fuged. SC has the better low country. Charlotte exited to me because of the Panthers and I wouldn't go to a Panthers game now if you gave me free tickets and beer money. Don't @ me. I ain't lying.

Ok Boomer lol

also depends on what you mean by “mountains” and where in NC

Edited by Panthercougar68

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Ok Boomer lol

also depends on what you mean by “mountains” and where in NC

No clue what that has to do with age and generation. I love my Appalachians. Lived 14 years in the Rockies and still ultimately came back home to the Appalachians. My family has been here since before this country existed. Them roots run deep.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No clue what that has to do with age and generation. I love my Appalachians. Lived 14 years in the Rockies and still ultimately came back home to the Appalachians. My family has been here since before this country existed. Them roots run deep.

I’m joking with you but you well know there’s a difference between Edgecombe county Mountains vs Avery/Jefferson/Graham county mountains

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I’m joking with you but you well know there’s a difference between Edgecombe county Mountains vs Avery/Jefferson/Graham county mountains

I had to Google Edgecombe County. There ain't no mountains in no Edgecombe County. LOL!

• Pie 1

Funny to see the teams that advanced get contributions from their rookies while Carolina traded up for the D.J. Johnson’s of the world. Green Bay had more hits on the skill guys in this draft than the Panthers have had in the last 3 drafts combined. If Tepper is hell bent on bringing back Dan Morgan or Samir Suleiman…the franchise is doomed. 

IMG_9599.jpeg

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

His attitude is a monster. It very well might derail him. I get it, your QB situation sucks ass and that's massively frustrating but just not blocking for teammates and basically saying it's because you're too good for that? Yikes. Dude should've caught some Smitty style sweet chin music in the locker room for that poo.

All the talent in the world to be an all pro and top in the league but an attitude and maturity that makes a middle school boy look like a matured grown adult. It's a shame that his attitude could derail his career totally.

29 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Would be awesome to see a Buffalo and Detroit Super Bowl. Id be rooting for Buffalo to win it all, unless they face Detroit. Then Id pull for Detroit. Buffalo already had 4 chances.

Same here. As long as the Kansas City Swifts get knocked out.

• Flames 1