• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

Just now, CRA said:

Maybe.  Gets tough.  Maybe a lot of it is he has CJ Stroud to work with. 

I just love how well the offense is crafted.  Guys like Nico, Noah Brown, Shultz all have such clearly, well defined roles.  Great playcalls that show he has an understanding of the dance of it all.  The cadence is so well tuned.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

See here's the thing though. I'm not a "Bryce Young" fan I'm a Carolina Panthers fan and I know football. And what I know is no matter whose name was on the back of the jersey for the Panthers offense in '23 it was going to be the same dog poo team regardless. The sooner you assclowns realize this then I will be able to log out and stay logged out in peace!

So because I choose not to live in some fairytale where Bryce Young didn't just finish the season with the lowest yards per pass attempt in the last 20 years I'm an assclown?

Okay buddy.

Sure CJ Stroud would look different here. But to pretend his arm talent that is clearly vastly superior to Bryce Young would not make defenses have to play us differently is just lunacy. You don't want to see the light that's a personal choice my guy.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

See here's the thing though. I'm not a "Bryce Young" fan I'm a Carolina Panthers fan and I know football. And what I know is no matter whose name was on the back of the QB jersey for the Panthers offense in '23 it was going to be the same dog poo team regardless. The sooner you assclowns realize this then I will be able to log out and stay logged out in peace!

I can tell you live a sad life. Get some sleep buddy things will get better.

#CopeHardLife

Just now, mav1234 said:

Superstar QBs make everyone look better. That Texans roster was really bad until he got there. CJs just that good.

Exactly - he's elevating the talent around him.

Meanwhile you've got people on here arguing that if we just surround Young with All-Pros at every position he'll be good. 

• Pie 5

9 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Young can't physically make half the throws Stroud has made in that half. 

Nope. When the pocket gets muddy he can't see down the field and even if he could he doesn't have the arm to get the ball down the field unless he has an airport runway to step into and through the throw.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Maybe.  Gets tough.  Maybe a lot of it is he has CJ Stroud to work with. 

Undoubtedly, but the offense didn't fall off a cliff when Stroud was out either. They weren't great, but they weren't bad. 

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Slowik can't fix Bryce. But if he wants to come here for our next QB, let's ride.

Bryce was already showing signs of David Carr Battered QB Syndrome. Not sure I have ever seen a rookie QB recover from that.

I do think had he landed in the right spot he might have been a mid-level NFL starter. I don’t think he will anymore. I am pushing all in on complete bust.

7 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

See here's the thing though. I'm not a "Bryce Young" fan I'm a Carolina Panthers fan and I know football. And what I know is no matter whose name was on the back of the QB jersey for the Panthers offense in '23 it was going to be the same dog poo team regardless. The sooner you assclowns realize this then I will be able to log out and stay logged out in peace!

Yes...stroud would have been slinging pick sixes in low scoring winnable games against bad teams and defenses like bryce did earlier this year. You are so right. 

• Pie 1