• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interviews: Round Two

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, NYPantherFan said:

Halaby gives me a bad vibe. 

He should.

"Within the building, he’s perceived as Howie’s guy,” said one source. “That’s a problem. … No coach wants somebody around who they think is undermining the perception of how well they’re doing.”

Key takeaways from The Athletic's report on Eagles' internal dysfunction and love for analytics

8 hours ago, OldhamA said:

Absolutely bonkers to design the offseason appointments around Young.

I am not sure they have many options, but not many teams give up on the #1 overall pick after 1 season when so many other problems were raining on this 22 year old kid.  I am not defending Young or predicting that he will turn it around, but I know that impulsivity has not really been that effective.  There are not many QBs who would have done well here--

We did not take Baker's 2022 and build 2023 around his skill set, but Tampa Bay did.  Who is better off?  If we had done that last year, you would have called it bonkers. 

• Pie 1