• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Morgan named GM/President

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, Basbear said:

GDQXV0XW8AAHjXk.jpg.f41b89ed0b0dd0b974ac86be281fc3ad.jpgGDQXV0XWQAAkr4-.jpg.81b5ad3056e654b88d060b0f54396975.jpg

recent picture of dan and dave, might as well start the "Your new HC of the carolina panthers..."

Yep. I thought so from the beginning 

lot of common threads 

I’m fine with their  hiring Canales.  They could do far far worse (and have)

Listen to some of his off the cuff interviews on YouTube 

he is a far cry from past stupidity here and has a really good coaching pedigree

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not convinced of that.

Smart teams can not wait for johnson without knowing he'll take the job. Agents should have talking with teams for months. You think four teams waiting for johnson til after after the SB, and then he goes "Im taking the bama job...". Smart orgs should already have the answers. 

Just now, PantherKyle said:

Not thrilled with hiring internally, but we just don’t know guys. Harder to know than a coach hire. Whose say is what in FO is tough for a fan.

all we can do is hope for the best.

we know he thought this roster was good.  We know he thought it was young over stroud.

That alone is enough to say fug this

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, MrBubba said:

If they have a Presser with questions, all reporters should demand to know what major decisions he disagreed with in last three+ years and what his advice was at the time.  

Haha yea. I'm sure the Charlotte media will hold them all accountable. They all know if they do, they get the Fowler treatment. 

• Pie 2

He hired someone he already knew. That should tell you all you need to know. 

Dan is a Yes Man.

We needed to hire someone outside the franchise. Tepper was never going to do that. Yall can keep preaching false hope, not me I knew Dan was going to get the job. It was set up for him to replace Fitt. Loser owner makes a loser hire. Dan was a great player, but he's not the answer.

Now watch him hire a no name HC. This will be the cherry on top.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 3