• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kaye on what Morgan needs to do now

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Regarding the structure...

His hiring is also a first step. He'll report to owner David Tepper, as will the next coach of the team...

The head coach reporting directly to the owner? 🤔

Lol there goes meaningful change. Dave still wants wveryone to have access to him so SSDD.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

His hiring is also a first step. He'll report to owner David Tepper, as will the next coach of the team...

Remember how it was reported that Fitterer had built all these relationships across the league? He was also lauded as an evaluator IIRC.

Tepper doesn't seem to be learning anything. He has to hear all the noise...unless he's stuck his fingers in his ears.

• Beer 2

26 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Remember how it was reported that Fitterer had built all these relationships across the league? He was also lauded as an evaluator IIRC.

Tepper doesn't seem to be learning anything. He has to hear all the noise...unless he's stuck his fingers in his ears.

Hell, Tepper thought Marty Hurney was a great talent evaluator.

Big reason why I don't trust his judgment.

• Beer 3

51 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well, I briefly had some hope but after reading the new HC reports to Tepper my hope is now gone.  

• Beer 1

I think they have twisted the concept.  I do not know what goes on behind closed doors, but I know that the way it should work is this way--

• The person responsible for the decision meets to seek insights and input from all stakeholders.  Then that person is empowered to make an informed decision.

The way it seems to be going---

• The person responsible presents his case, along with other stakeholders, and Tepper uses that information to make the decision.  That is bad.  In fact, that is not good. It is bad. 
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hell, Tepper thought Marty Hurney was a great talent evaluator.

Big reason why I don't trust his judgment.

To be fair, Hurney was an excellent talent evaluator . . . . in the first round.