• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conference Championship Games

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

If you still think I'm Carolina chuck you have a developmental disorder my guy.

Anywho. I never said anything about quitting. I said he's where he and his family wanted him to be. His own momma just made it clear for you.

Maybe you missed the part about how that conversation was had AFTER they knew he was on the block I knew your reading comprehension was bad but I didn't realize it extended to an auditory issue as well.

Just now, Clicheking said:

Jahmyr Gibbs, Jack Campbell,  Sam LaPorta, Brian Branch. Lions first 4 picks all contributors and already borderline stars

What I wouldn't give to be able to draft like that

Well it took them 30 years. 

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Would you like to look at all the YAC leaders and  include how their yardage compares to the QBs that made the playoffs? Make sure that you include Mahomes also.

I'm not going to penalize a QB for playing smart football.

If you can't watch the games and see the difference in their YAC on catches beyond the LOS vs. most teams I don't know what to tell you, man. You want to believe. Cool. I'm telling you though, this dude is a JAG.