• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did the panthers lose on the CMC trade?

5 hours ago, frankw said:

He's a west coast kid his family is a west coast family his father has deep ties to the area.

He's where he wanted to be.

Ya'll need to accept it.

If it mattered just a little in our process of failing at everything, I mean if not having him made that happen, I wouldn’t be happy about it. He is just sort of a sidebar. 

I was rooting for the 49ers for the first time in my life because of the ex Panthers out there. And because I can barely find a reason any more to have any pride in being a Panthers fan. Stupidest franchise in history. 

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

That is not true at all.  He never demanded a trade in any way.  Quit making shet up

He just had a myriad of soft tissue injuries for 2 years that have suddenly cleared up now he's a 49er.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

He just had a myriad of soft tissue injuries for 2 years that have suddenly cleared up now he's a 49er.

Yep - my wife last night said, “He’s still playing?” Amazing how healthy he has been since he left. At the time we traded him, we weren’t getting a 1. He couldn’t stay on the field. 

• Pie 1

God bless him, Fitterer lost every single trade he was involved in. There’s a good chance CMC goes on to win Super Bowl MVP. He’s already proven to be the best non-QB player in the league. You don’t trade that kind of talent without getting multiple firsts plus a proven player, and we didn’t get either. At the very least we could have made San Fran throw in Kittles for fugs sake.

15 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

God bless him, Fitterer lost every single trade he was involved in. There’s a good chance CMC goes on to win Super Bowl MVP. He’s already proven to be the best non-QB player in the league. You don’t trade that kind of talent without getting multiple firsts plus a proven player, and we didn’t get either. At the very least we could have made San Fran throw in Kittles for fugs sake.

Yeah the 49ers are not winning the SB. Mahommes will carve them alive.

We lost the trade due to the Shitt way we used the picks on JAG's and less then JAG's. And not getting a #1 pick for CMC was another loss.

Fitt really fuged that up. Did he not want to be here, who knows. I remember him hanging out in the Bahamas with his beautiful fiance, instead of being on the field. I'm sure he was okay with the team letting him lay low while cashing a check.