• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Diggs a possibility?

Mills

1 hour ago, Cary Kollins said:

I see people say it both ways commonly. I stand corrected! @LinvilleGorge please continue using that saying as you wish

I always saw it like this .

the right side - 30 -  the wrong side 

Anything under 30 is the right side of 30. Anything over is the wrong side. It generally means you are older and your best years are behind you. 

But to the point I still don’t agree with Linvilles assessment of Diggs. Mike Evans is 30 and still produces at a high level. We let go of a 30+ year old Steve Smith and he had a 1000 yard plus season in Baltimore. 

I think Diggs still has solid years ahead of him. I just don’t think the team pairing makes the most sense. 

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

lol you don’t understand the saying and that’s ok

If you mean to say 30 is old, just say he’s 30. “The wrong side of” an age means they are on the second half or nearing the end of that age…like 36,37,38,39 are on the wrong side of 30.

a 29 year old isn’t “on the right” side of 30

might save you embarrassment at a party or something if you’re going to attempt that saying 

No it doesn't. 

He's over 30, i.e. "the wrong side of that age". It's a young man's sport. 

On 2/3/2024 at 11:40 AM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Here we go again passing up on elite WR's because of age of attitude.

Classic Huddle!

And people wonder why we suck. We keep passing up elite players. It's a shame some people only care about stuff off the field. If you want Bryce to get better go get him some damn weapons. We are in no position to be picky. Cmon guys stop with the nonsense every single year.

We are in a position to be picky, as in we need to pick up a guy or two in the draft. Getting aging WRs who are on a noticeable decline don't move the needle for me. At least Higgins or maybe even DK (if they put him up for trade) are still at the peak of their super powers.

There's no way Diggs is coming here anyway. He's not on the same side of the curve as a younger receiver, he wants to win now.

Edited by top dawg

I wouldn't get him. Kind of seemed a bit of a douche in Buffalo and I don't think Bryce Young is strong enough or tough enough if a leader to deal with his BS. If it were a guy like Cam, he would put him in his place when he acted out but Bryce doesn't seem like an aggressive get in the players faces type leader unfortunately. I think Diggs would cause a ton of trouble is Bryce struggles next season again to push the ball down field and complete significant passes. Bryce does not need Diggs attitude in what should be his next and last season to prove himself worthy of being the QB face of the franchise.

Diggs seems more of a throwback to the diva era.  I mean, if he has an issue w/ Josh Allen and the best window of his career.....he would have BIG problems here.  Pretty sure Diggs has always been a grumpy WR with his QBs.  Same w/ Cousins.