• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this true? Can anyone confirm?

I came across an interesting comment on Youtube. I have no idea if it's true, but I wonder if anybody here was at the event or knows somebody who was there. If so, please help confirm or debunk. I want to know because if the account is true, then the chance of Tepper being forced to sell the team is not zero.

53514294338_ccbd1a0690_k.jpg

• Poo 6

45 minutes ago, GhostOfDocAnderson said:

I came across an interesting comment on Youtube. I have no idea if it's true, but I wonder if anybody here was at the event or knows somebody who was there. If so, please help confirm or debunk. I want to know because if the account is true, then the chance of Tepper being forced to sell the team is not zero.

53514294338_ccbd1a0690_k.jpg

I would not be surprised if it were found to be true but it will take a hell of a lot more than that for him to have to sell the team and I don't think he is as dumb as some of the others who have had to sell their teams in the recent past. Something tells me he would be an asshole who knows when to cut it off just in time or just an asshole who would come prepared to have a loophole or alibi to get out of each major jam. Throwing a drink on someone or being intoxicated at an acceptance speech I could totally see but it won't make him sell the team and he won't care. Something major that would force him to sell the team I bet he would be smarter than and be able to avoid any major especially after the guy he bought from pulling similar crap. He is a complete jack ass no doubt but I don't think he is dumb at all regarding getting caught for anything major as much as I would prefer seeing him sell to another owner.

• Pie 1

So the guy was drunk 9 years ago and made a fool if himself. There is nothing to see here, he does not have to run for re-election.

Richardson's crime was never asshole behaviour. It was thinking he was entitled to asshole behavior.

Even if this is true it is not even a blip on the radar. Kraft busted at a tug parlor, Jerry Jones photos, Irsay with someone literally dead at a house he owns and his drug use... not a blip.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

25 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Imagine posting a thread from a YouTube comment section….Lol

Hey everyone!!! Could it be possible that the username UrinatingTree has inside information that could be confirmed??

I was about to attack this low hanging fruit, but you beat me to it. Nice job!

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

There is where we are as a society? Fact checking the comments section on YouTube?

Jesus Christ, this is how you end up believing in lizard people.

comment sections can be pure comedy gold tho... if you're not peeping them, you're missing out!

There is where we are as a society? Fact checking the comments section on YouTube?

Jesus Christ, this is how you end up believing in lizard people.

This made me laugh out loud... Thanks for that!

• Beer 1