• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chicago sun times: Julius Peppers selected to hall of fame

2 hours ago, jbland said:

They can try but I’m pretty sure he goes in as a panther. 

LMAO, I don't think anyone in Chicago is trying to claim Peppers. The article clearly says he played most of his career in Carolina and he is an Ex Bear, which are both true. Plus, Chicago has plenty of hall of famers to celebrate.

sort of interesting who you got to start rooting to get in if you want Panthers in the future.  At this point, you need some of Wayne, Johnson, Holt to all get in likely before 89 has shot.   That's going to delay his time you got to think if they don't soon start to go.  Clearly, the voting types have put them ahead of 89. 

Wonder of Luke can leapfrog Patrick Willis given he is already in line. 

• Pie 1

By chance, has anyone been to the induction ceremony? Is it worth it? My wife has known him since like 1992. They went to school together in Nash county back in the day. I think it's been like 10 years since they've spoken. Not sure if he still follows her instagram.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Players don't go into the HOF associated with a particular team. It's an individual honor and they go in as individuals.

They get a choice of picture and what jersey they were wearing.