• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here come the Redskins (*nothing piece MSN article)

Seems like there is going to be a change in DC.  They might be reverting back to the Redskins.

I was never a fan of the move and sadly it was the few ruling the many.   I hope they go back.  Even though I can't stand the Redskins I hate the new name.  I see Red and Gold they are the Redskins and always will be for me.

Good Luck Washington I hope you do the right thing. 

NFL News: Commanders' president unveils team's plans for name change (msn.com)

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 4

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Redskins was a trash name but the Commies is just lame. Change the name for sure but WTF is so much better than the Redskins or the Commanders.

The Redskins name may not be something you like but it is the true name of the team.  They named it for the right reasons and should have never been changed. 

The team has history with it and shouldn't have ever been changed.  D. Synder had originally said he would never change the name but the WOKE crowd got to him and they changed it. 

There are so many team names that could face stupid but similar fates later on.  Buccaneers and the Raiders were pirates and murders, the Chiefs fall into the same category as the Redskins.  You could go on and on.  Just makes no sense.  It's a name and shouldn't be destroyed because a couple of whiny little bitches have nothing better to do than to get their panties in a wad and change things. 

• Pie 8
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 10

I never liked The Commanders name. If anything, it felt like it was doubling down on colonialism when the point was to try to honor the natives. They could have kept the logo and called them The Warriors.

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 1